Twitter: Jason Garrett a USFL NBC broadcaster

terra

Reaction score
Yea, shame on Jethro for not firing or running off Garrett as soon as he has the rest of his puppets this era. But 2014-2018 was best run we’ve seen.
being above average is something you seem to be proud of. You can tell an old time Cowboy fan by the fact that no year is worth a damn unless you make it to the NFC Championship game at least.
The newbies slobber over winning a pathetic division or somehow managing to win a first rd playoff game.

terra

Reaction score
I’m applauding he only was as good or better than the rest of our puppets this era and doesn’t deserve anymore hate than the others.

And if you look around the Cowboys are a dead end job. No one goes on to HC again in NFL since Jimmy. Except for Gailey who took about 10 years after a stint at Ga Tech.
praising a puppet is pretty pathetic.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
being above average is something you seem to be proud of. You can tell an old time Cowboy fan by the fact that no year is worth a damn unless you make it to the NFC Championship game at least.
The newbies slobber over winning a pathetic division or somehow managing to win a first rd playoff game.
I’ve been a fan since early 60’s. I’m just calling it like it is.

Our dysfunctional ownership has lowered the bar this era. We are no longer that storied franchise many of us grew up with . Only in name.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah crime is a bit crazier than normal - young kids have no respect anymore.

Riding the trains now a days aint no joke...not that it ever was.
62- year old man is the "person of interest" in the NYC subway incident.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Cowboy fans hate our most successful puppet this era they must really hate the rest of them .

Still throwing out that laughable puppet nonsense eh? I thought you had moved on from that. Sad to see you going backwards.

I guess you just couldnt help but run to the defense of your hero.

"Garrett is my shining light"!!!

I think that was my favorite quote of yours.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
well it is a matter of opinion, maybe he should have been16-1 and in champ game or SB?

That last play in the SF wc game shows just how good a HC mike is .

Bro I'm not talking about his performance in the playoffs. Facts are stubborn things 12-5 is not a loser in anyone's real universe.

30 coaches loss in the playoffs , They're all losers ?

khiladi

Reaction score
So teams didn’t line-up to even hire him as an assistant or position coach, nor was he able to land a decent college coaching gig?

Remember, this was the guy Romo was saddled with. By the time Dak came around, he was relegated to “walk around HC” by the Owner. Part of the Garrett era was Jones doing everything in his power to make folks believe Garrett deserved credit.

Motorola

Reaction score
Poor guy cant even find a coaching job anywhere. Looks like the rest of the football world finally figured out what some of us always knew. That Garrett is a complete fraud.
I wonder if he was considered / was interested in a HC position with the revamped XFL for 2023?
Wade Phillips, Bob Stoops, Rod Woodson and Hines Ward will be over four of the eight teams.