Jason Garrett as running game coordinator?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:facepalm:

It was Garrett scheming not Murray's talent that led to those 1800 yrds.
It has been a while and the Cowboys have made so many random changes since then so it is hard to remember without researching it, but was Bill Callahan the offensive line coach when Murray ran for 1,800 yards? If so, I would give Callahan a lot of that credit.

Aven8

Reaction score
It has been a while and the Cowboys have made so many random changes since then so it is hard to remember without researching it, but was Bill Callahan the offensive line coach when Murray ran for 1,800 yards? If so, I would give Calahan a lot of that credit.

Yep. He was also the run game coordinator. JG is like Moore by nature and would rather air it out

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Just a thought. D Murray.ran for 1800. Zeke had his best years under Garrett. Is it scheme ? Would Zeke be better with a different t coach? What about getting callihan to coach the o-line and Garrett being run game coord?
Not interested in bringing Garrett back.
Would LOVE LOVE LOVE Callihan back as OL Coach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It has been a while and the Cowboys have made so many random changes since then so it is hard to remember without researching it, but was Bill Callahan the offensive line coach when Murray ran for 1,800 yards? If so, I would give Callahan a lot of that credit.
Calahan is a great OLine Coach.
Would love to have him back !!!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If he fails the interview maybe we can make him the Gatorade Co-Ordinator

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know in what role but it would be a big boost to the franchise to get Jason Garrett back in some capacity.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Just a thought. D Murray.ran for 1800. Zeke had his best years under Garrett. Is it scheme ? Would Zeke be better with a different t coach? What about getting callihan to coach the o-line and Garrett being run game coord?

2016 was the prime of the oline.

And no way bring your previous HC back at a lesser position.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

you are fired. Come back in the building and you’ll be arrested.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked to see Garrett back in the organization, but no way do I see him as an assistant coach.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Gregg is sitting in his garrett cave loving this idea.

jason-garrett-101315-getty-ftrjpg-cg8q45lddppm19d4w7gqjmp09-jpg-t-1649222336-w-9.jpg

cej757

Reaction score

:mad::angry::mad::mad::angry::mad::angry::angry::mad:

Loso86

Reaction score
It was mostly Callahan as the Run game coordinator

ICP

Reaction score
Let me see, how can I put this......NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,