Jason Garrett as running game coordinator?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol I just love topics that make sense and spark debate.

20200622_thisAintIt_1000x700.png

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Just a thought. D Murray.ran for 1800. Zeke had his best years under Garrett. Is it scheme ? Would Zeke be better with a different t coach? What about getting callihan to coach the o-line and Garrett being run game coord?
We accomplished nothing (play off wise) when Callahan and Garrett were here the first time.

Batman1980

Reaction score
What did Garrett do with the New York offense that makes you think he can unlock a washed Zeke's rushing abilities?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please! Y'all stop sending me PM's begging for a lifetime ban of the OP!

I will be surprised if Garrett isn't on Saban's staff, if he wants to stay in coaching.

Or maybe if Amazon needs a third voice for the TNF games, they could add Garrett and he and Aikman could pal around. It's all his fault, btw. he was the one that started the whole "Jason Garrett is going to be a HC in the NFL someday".

3rdEyewarrior, you are one brave poster. They just stoned a guy in Pakistan for less than this.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Sometimes you take certain things and they give you clarity...then there is what you took and this thought...its not clarity.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Be careful Garrett Is a member here and might get his hopes up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just a thought. D Murray.ran for 1800. Zeke had his best years under Garrett. Is it scheme ? Would Zeke be better with a different t coach? What about getting callihan to coach the o-line and Garrett being run game coord?
Everyone knows I love Garrett, but no.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Rather have John Kitna.