Jason Garrett fired

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I doubt it. He has been fired too.

He was the worst casualty of that era.

Jones thinking just anybody can be coach of the Cowboys. Learned hard with Campo, then smartened up, then to Phillips who was just glad to be there and then went down a poor path for ten years for his boy.

Wild ride.
Barry Switzer tainted Jerrys ego forever.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry is calling Jason "the offensive guru" Garrett , RIGHT NOW .

It was good while it lasted with Big M people .

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don’t know what you’re quoting here. Or why you tried to do it the way you did instead of just linking to the post.
Its obviously from the Trent Dilfer thread. The one where one of Garretts buddies had you thinking your opinion was validated only for the truth to come. And when hes out of a job again you'll look even more foolish about Garrett. Understand that?

5:00 mark Mike Renner explains Jason Garrett for anyone still believing in that clown

Last edited:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
There aren't enough news articles, podcasts, comments, channels about Jason Garrett being fired .

Not even close.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the GM in NY is going to get fired.

This is the ownership in NY helping Jason escape the train wreck.

The QB and the OL are disasters.

“Disasters” under Garrett, that’s the distinction. Every player that’s still on that offense was far better BEFORE GARRETT.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would take more than two drafts to fix the Giants offense. What little talent they accumulated before Garrett took over was either busts or injury prone. I have not seen a major investment in the offense since Garrett arrived. I have no problem with blasting Garrett when he was at fault, but no OC could build a good offense if they only had the jags that Garrett was trying to coach.

Go take a look at exactly what they’ve invested in their offense. It’s been stocked with 1st and 2nd round picks as well as big money free agents. It’s still not enough to save Garrett’s awful play calling and coaching.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m usually quiet, but do we need to run off people that disagree with the groupthink? Does that make the board better?

I’m not claiming that anyone actively chased them off. More the fact that people would rather run and hide than to admit their wrongs and mistakes. A total lack of accountability where they prefer to run.

Loso86

Reaction score
When Barkley went down....he was doomed...funny....I guess you can blame that on us.
Lol man most of the time the HC fires a coordinator mid season he's trying to save his job lol, I guess he forgot the Defense gave up 30 lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its obviously from the Trent Dilfer thread. The one where one of Garretts buddies had you thinking your opinion was validated only for the truth to come. And when hes out of a job again you'll look even more foolish about Garrett. Understand that?

5:00 mark Mike Renner explains Jason Garrett for anyone still believing in that clown

Nothing about that random text is obvious. I don’t know what “the Trent Dilfer” thread is, either. Provide the link if you’d like me to comment.

khiladi

Reaction score
The head coach of the Dallas Cowboys for 9.5 seasons couldn't even last two full seasons on another team in a demoted role.

I mentioned this multiple times on this forum, that the Garrett family has ties going back with the Mara. It's longer than even the Father, Jim Garrett's connections to Jerry. Jason got these positions because of these connections. I mentioned this connection to a Giants fan who actually told me Garrett was fired today and he said to the effect this explains the hire.

Mara is in NY though and they are much more ruthless in the media, plus the body of work has already been seen for Garrett, so excuses don't wash anymore. Even if Mara wanted to retain him, the coaching staff and pretty much all of NY were done with him.

khiladi

Reaction score
Not surprising after listening to Judge last night postgame. He all but fired Garrett last night while answering questions.

He would have fired him long ago, if not for the connections to Mara. Rumors were already afloat around the time Judge canned Columbo last year that he wasn't happy.