Jason Garrett has been the coach of this team for 7 years so why does he have to

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For those of us who dislike Garrett, at least post a valid reason so when we do complain.......we can be taken a bit more seriously :flagwave:

We can only cry wolf so many times and this isn't one of those.........

Proximo

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgv_osxZPPP5HD13jBZlKI0J1WdsktwAmuovpAreMYk_aaj81x-5ArDYgn

You get to just visit when you like. I have to *moderate* it. Sometimes, if I'm not careful, I find myself replying to the threads before I realize where I am.

Ha. I always think that threads like this offer a view into the unique/odd mindset that sports fans develop towards sports figures. I mean let's be real; this thread isn't about how Garrett was celebrating, it's about how much disdain OP has for Garrett in general, and he's ranting about him because he saw him celebrating on TV.

Garrett could've been doing practically anything in that moment and it would've elicited the same response. Hell, by OP's own admission- "I really hate looking at this clown". I can just see this disgruntled fan gnashing his teeth in the moments following the win, because of seeing Garrett. LOL.

I swear, there will be fans experiencing conflicting emotions if we ever win another SB during Jerry's lifetime...because they'll have to watch HIM lift that trophy in success.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha. I always think that threads like this offer a view into the unique/odd mindset that sports fans develop towards sports figures. I mean let's be real; this thread isn't about how Garrett was celebrating, it's about how much disdain OP has for Garrett in general, and he's ranting about him because he saw him celebrating on TV.

Garrett could've been doing practically anything in that moment and it would've elicited the same response. Hell, by OP's own admission- "I really hate looking at this clown". I can just see this disgruntled fan gnashing his teeth in the moments following the win, because of seeing Garrett. LOL.

I swear, there will be fans experiencing conflicting emotions if we ever win another SB during Jerry's lifetime...because they'll have to watch HIM lift that trophy in success.

Preach it, brother. It'll be like how I felt when Jerry pulled the trophy out of Barry's hands. :)

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett is one of those guys that just tries to be normal but looks awkward doing it because he really doesn't know how, he means well but he should take some psychology lessons from Jimmy Johnson on how to react to players and various situations.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Garrett is one of those guys that just tries to be normal but looks awkward doing it because he really doesn't know how, he means well but he should take some psychology lessons from Jimmy Johnson on how to react to players and various situations.

I don't ever recall a coach who has been around for years act like that after a win in sept

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That much is true, publicly at least. I think privately he's a lot more approachable. You can tell the team loves him, anyway.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm in a conundrum every year since he's been the coach. I want to win so bad as a fan, and I want to lose so bad to fire JG.

haleyrules

Reaction score
What really makes me sick...l can't think of any way to rip Jason when the club is 3-1.lol.