Jason Garrett on 94.5 San Antonio - Taco Charlton

jujoboys

Reaction score
For some reason I can't play it on my computer. I was listening to the interview on the radio on the way home. Nothing earth shattering until the guys asked him about Taco being inactive. The hosts stated they were surprised Taco was inactive due to how he was playing in preseason etc. Garrett kind of paused for a while and then gave a response, can't remember how he worded it, that sounded like Taco's time with Dallas was coming to an end. When the interview ended the hosts of the show both were like Wow! Sounds like Taco is gone. I wish I could play the link or remember exactly what Garrett said but I was driving in my car and Garrett's response caught me off guard.Jason Garrett.

I tried to post pod cast link but it is blocked. You can search 94.5 San Antonio and Jason Garrett.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
For some reason I can't play it on my computer. I was listening to the interview on the radio on the way home. Nothing earth shattering until the guys asked him about Taco being inactive. The hosts stated they were surprised Taco was inactive due to how he was playing in preseason etc. Garrett kind of paused for a while and then gave a response, can't remember how he worded it, that sounded like Taco's time with Dallas was coming to an end. When the interview ended the hosts of the show both were like Wow! Sounds like Taco is gone. I wish I could play the link or remember exactly what Garrett said but I was driving in my car and Garrett's response caught me off guard.
Have to think they are waiting for Quinn to come back. I guess they don't want him playing to risk injury. No clue what they would get in return, a vending machine?

jwitten82

Reaction score
For some reason I can't play it on my computer. I was listening to the interview on the radio on the way home. Nothing earth shattering until the guys asked him about Taco being inactive. The hosts stated they were surprised Taco was inactive due to how he was playing in preseason etc. Garrett kind of paused for a while and then gave a response, can't remember how he worded it, that sounded like Taco's time with Dallas was coming to an end. When the interview ended the hosts of the show both were like Wow! Sounds like Taco is gone. I wish I could play the link or remember exactly what Garrett said but I was driving in my car and Garrett's response caught me off guard.Jason Garrett.

I tried to post pod cast link but it is blocked. You can search 94.5 San Antonio and Jason Garrett.
So you started a thread to tell us of your bad memory ???

Lol jk

jujoboys

Reaction score
Have to think they are waiting for Quinn to come back. I guess they don't want him playing to risk injury. No clue what they would get in return, a vending machine?

I think he gets cut when Quinn comes back. No one is giving up anything for him. Lack of talent and a bad attitude is a bad combination. I like Marinelli but we need to keep him out of the draft room. I hope Trusten Hill works out.

jujoboys

Reaction score
So you started a thread to tell us of your bad memory ???

Lol jk

lol. I do have a rotten memory. However,it was a very awkward moment and kind of stunned me. It stunned the hosts of the show too. Garrett did a horrible job hiding his lack of excitement over the subject of Taco. The hosts even made a comment after the interview that they were surprised at what he said and they were surprised they did not get coach talk from him.

clff15701

Reaction score
Still cant believe that this is the stance they are taking with Taco. You have Randy Gregory who is always suspended and David Irving who was suspended multiple times and they did whatever they wanted. Seems like they have different rules for each player. Not only that why draft Hill so high if he isn't going to play.

nobody

Reaction score
Still cant believe that this is the stance they are taking with Taco. You have Randy Gregory who is always suspended and David Irving who was suspended multiple times and they did whatever they wanted. Seems like they have different rules for each player. Not only that why draft Hill so high if he isn't going to play.

Obviously Taco did something big-time behind the scenes to tick them off enough to bench him. Sometimes a player just isn't worth the time or effort. Or maybe Taco wants to play somewhere else.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Obviously Taco did something big-time behind the scenes to tick them off enough to bench him. Sometimes a player just isn't worth the time or effort. Or maybe Taco wants to play somewhere else.
We only play players we "like". I would be irritated having to bow down to some, has been, sucky coach, in marinelli. And to be on the bench behind ty craw.