Jason Garrett on 94.5 San Antonio - Taco Charlton

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If that's your job, do your job. Don't like it? Get another job. Funnel that aggravation into your play rather than be a whiny little B on social media.
When did he not do his job? Did he ever check out of games? or skip practice? Real coaches work with players to get the best out of them. Attitude or not you find out what the deal is and try to rectify the situation. Coward staff behind a coward coach given power by a coward owner.

clff15701

Reaction score
Still doesn't make any sense. This is the same team and coach that gave Greg Hardy a job after he assaulted his GF. The same team that allows multiple players to get suspended every single year.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol the host were asking him about Kellen Moore and how dynamic the offense looked and Garrett tried to say it was a collaborative effort hahahahaha.

Garrett is getting jealous.
Gotta watch out for him and snake lee stabbing you in the back

Qcard

Reaction score
Still cant believe that this is the stance they are taking with Taco. You have Randy Gregory who is always suspended and David Irving who was suspended multiple times and they did whatever they wanted. Seems like they have different rules for each player. Not only that why draft Hill so high if he isn't going to play.
How long before Marinelli has to answer for this debacle....
I refuse to believe the Pro Scout and Collegiate draft team completely missed on Taco.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Still cant believe that this is the stance they are taking with Taco. You have Randy Gregory who is always suspended and David Irving who was suspended multiple times and they did whatever they wanted. Seems like they have different rules for each player. Not only that why draft Hill so high if he isn't going to play.

That's why I thought this stuff had to be overblown. If they really are going to dump Taco, there must be some hobo graves in his back yard or something really bad the public doesn't know about. Just on the surface it would be silly to cut Taco and keep Joe Jackson on the roster.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That's why I thought this stuff had to be overblown. If they really are going to dump Taco, there must be some hobo graves in his back yard or something really bad the public doesn't know about. Just on the surface it would be silly to cut Taco and keep Joe Jackson on the roster.
When we find out it was because he talked back to marinelli. I'm gonna go crazy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We only play players we "like". I would be irritated having to bow down to some, has been, sucky coach, in marinelli. And to be on the bench behind ty craw.
until the has been is no longer the d coordinator, hes the boss of the defense..... amd yeah, they normally play the guys they like. That is the way it has been and always will be..... for every team.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
In having NFL game pass I have the luxury of watching every game all season and for quite some time after the season ends..

Taco has zero hustle. If the play went away from him he would make zero effort. I mean I couldn't even call it a jog.

He's just lazy. If you watch his last preseason game after he made a great play.....he'd tap to come out but they made him stay in. All the sudden he was "injured" and he'd go to the sideline and they'd send him back out next play.

JMO......but I think he has no motor, hustle or desire.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
until the has been is no longer the d coordinator, hes the boss of the defense..... amd yeah, they normally play the guys they like. That is the way it has been and always will be..... for every team.
He already came out and stated they set him up to fail. Stated they would only put him on on running situations and the technique was run defense not rushing the passer. Doesn't surprise me. They had to drag ty craw to get 5 sacks. lol

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
In having NFL game pass I have the luxury of watching every game all season and for quite some time after the season ends..

Taco has zero hustle. If the play went away from him he would make zero effort. I mean I couldn't even call it a jog.

He's just lazy. If you watch his last preseason game after he made a great play.....he'd tap to come out but they made him stay in. All the sudden he was "injured" and he'd go to the sideline and they'd send him back out next play.

JMO......but I think he has no motor, hustle or desire.
They failed as a staff. If you can't get a guy to play with effort and he's a first round pick gettin that bread that's on coaching.

clff15701

Reaction score
Ok but they still haven said why we spent a second round pick for Hill and he doesn't even see the field. We liked the guy so much we had to have him but he gets scratched?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I want David Irving back. Marinelli can't do anything without elite players. Lawrence is the only guy who can do anything. Either get a new coach or stop wasting time on mediocre players.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett wants to take Kellen Moore's credit .

Not surprisingly .

Host: "we talked all offseason how the cowboys offense looked so different with kellen moore ..."

Garrett: "Yeah, again its a very collaborative effort ... this is something we wanted to do philosophically. "

Philosophically ? ... lol