Jason Garrett should be fired tonight

CalCBFan

Reaction score
Am I the only one who knew this would end this way??? ANOTHER GAME THROWN AWAY BY POOR COACHING. Fire him now and make anybody HC. Wade Phillips was bettere than this....

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
how many times have we seen his coward play calling lose us these close games.

what kind of scared crap was that?

ohh he's learning. nope, he'll always play scared. I know there are alot of fans sick of his offense and predictable play calls.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He should be made to buy a coach ticket and told to get his resume in order. The last 5 minutes were 100% his fault.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
No he shouldn't, but that was HORRIBLE decision making late in the 4th qtr by him and the coaching staff. Inexcusable.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Only if the Cowboys can't win the division. Which is a very REAL possibility.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This loss is on him. Running the ball on 2nd and 13 and running three times in a row on the last drive. Just absurd play calling.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
This loss is on him. Running the ball on 2nd and 13 and running three times in a row on the last drive. Just absurd play calling.

yup. lets not put them away...lets be scared of a fumble or interception and play the clock. thats worked for garrett all of zero times before now, surely it'll work now.

Soth

Reaction score
What exactly did Garrett do wrong? Tyron Smith lost the game not Garrett.

3:30 minutes left, the Cowboys passing offense is working great, so what does Garrett do? 2 straight runs? Seriously? That was really DUMB.

We caught a break because the defense actually stopped the lions, but we should have kept attacking.

And then that last play of the game was pretty bad too. Take a shot down the field and a call a TO if it is a catch.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I actually knew the Lions was going to come back and score a TD. Why in hell did we play NOT TO LOSE rather than try to win this game? Lions move up their safeties to stop the run on 1st down and yet we keep trying to run it. We are not a running team. Period. We need to throw the ball to win.

Garrett's fault for losing this game. Lack in experience has killed us once again during crunch time. This is what happen when you have an inexperience coach who plays not to LOSE and tries to run out the clock. You lose games like this all the time.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Don't worry he will be signed to an extension soon......... The life of a Cowboys fan smh

Soth

Reaction score
What exactly did Garrett do wrong? Tyron Smith lost the game not Garrett.

By the way, I don't know what to say about Tyron... what a mistake. All they had to do was run the clock... I know we can't bench him next game, but they need to do something about this.