Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Been saying that for years but was called crazy and 'not a fan'. This guy was on the damn team. Is he crazy too?
No. It's HIS interpretation of Romo......one dude.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dude. This would be quite an elaborate scapegoat. These are former players, you are plainly speculating.... somewhere.

Elaborate? Dude, there are maybe 2 players that are making this accusation. There is nothing "elaborate" about this.

A former player that seemed to favor Wade, who was a known cupcake coach and "player's coach" and more defensive minded has defensive minded players coming out in defense of Wade. This isn't shocking.

Yet, again, I have actual evidence I can provide you these players that claim it was all Garrett's master plan all along to get Wade fired they were obviously complicit in, if that was the case, since not a dang one fought at all to keep Wade around when it mattered most. But all of them had a fire under them once Jason became HC.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wasn't that his job? Wasn't his job was to make a 4 win team into a 10 or 11 win team?
No. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Go away and come back when you learn the team concept.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You should reread my post. I clearly stated he gave an opinion on Romo.

Then he made a statement about Garrett.

So when I asked about his opinion which part do you think I was referring too?

Edit: yes you said he didn't just give an opinion. Too bad he did give an opinion and also made a statement. It is possible to do both especially when each one relates to two different individuals.

Is English your second language?

Me stating he didn't JUST give an opinion is saying he gave an opinion and more, which I pointed out in the post you responded to where I specifically stated he made a claim against Garrett.

Why? Why does this place always argue just to argue? Get a hobby.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo made 4-12 trash teams 8-8 for 3 straight years
All of which kept Garrett employed, had JJ thinking we we're better than we were, and got us middle of the round picks in the draft. As nice of a feat as that is it actually made things worse. Ironic.

InTheZone

Reaction score
So how good should the line be? Because his peers line for the most part was as good or worse than his. Aaron Rodgers has rarely had a offensive line.
those two lines were perfect imo. Just need a team and a coach that wasn't still letting Madden call the plays.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Is English your second language?

Me stating he didn't JUST give an opinion is saying he gave an opinion and more, which I pointed out in the post you responded to where I specifically stated he made a claim against Garrett.

Why? Why does this place always argue just to argue? Get a hobby.
Yes you keep saying that in response to people that had already differentiated between the two in their post. It's almost as if you hadn't realized no one claimed it was one and not the other.

nobody

Reaction score
These players that make these statements would be far more creditable if they didn't change their statements over the years.

lostar2009

Reaction score
This is so wrong, on every single possible level.

This is why I can't get behind the idea that we have the best or most intelligent fans. Garbage takes like this.

Must be a Romo supporter? I just state facts. If Romo was so great, the messiah so to speak. What's up with all the 8-8's?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes you keep saying that in response to people that had already differentiated between the two in their post. It's almost as if you hadn't realized no one claimed it was one and not the other.

When people continue to state it was JUST an opinion given - it leaves out context that that's not what was being stated. Frankly, I don't give two craps what he has to think about Romo and leadership - since leadership comes in multiple ways.

I care more about the stupid accusation he made based on nothing. He's irrelevant and was part of the reason Wade was fired and won't admit it. He and the rest of the team embarrassed us on the national stage against the Packers and they should all feel ashamed having the nation watching them.

bcavi

Reaction score
Elaborate? Dude, there are maybe 2 players that are making this accusation. There is nothing "elaborate" about this.

A former player that seemed to favor Wade, who was a known cupcake coach and "player's coach" and more defensive minded has defensive minded players coming out in defense of Wade. This isn't shocking.

Yet, again, I have actual evidence I can provide you these players that claim it was all Garrett's master plan all along to get Wade fired they were obviously complicit in, if that was the case, since not a dang one fought at all to keep Wade around when it mattered most. But all of them had a fire under them once Jason became HC.

What all 3 players said tied together. Hatcher was more descriptive and Crayton and Holley confirmed the sudden change in offense. These are former players. There is not much that disproves anything they've said except feelings.

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What all 3 players said tied together. Hatcher was more descriptive and Crayton and Holley confirmed the sudden change in offense. These are former players. There is not much that disproves anything they've said except feelings.

"Sudden change in offense" means nothing. It means absolutely nothing at all except changes needed to be made. You know what changes also made? Our aging veterans got less playing time and younger guys came in after Wade was fired.

And THEIR side has nothing but feelings. Again, HOW does it make sense that the DEFENSIVE SIDE of the ball gave up on Wade IF it was all Jason Garrett and his master plan?

Listen to yourself and then think. It makes little to no sense that the very players that defend Wade and go after Jason were part of the reason Wade was fired since they gave no effort once Romo went down. This is all gossip being made by irrelevant players turned small-time talking heads.

lostar2009

Reaction score
9-7
13-3
10-6
11-5
8-8
8-8
8-7 (missed last game)
12-4

Id say 8-8 was not the norm and was instead, the very worst when he played a full season

Yup, doesn't look so good. Add in the fact he miss almost all of 2015, injury in 2008 cost us a playoff spot and couldn't make it through the preseason in 2016. Stack on several years of mediocre play and nothing to show for it but 4 playoff games and 2 playoff win. I just don't see the hype on this guy. At this point Dak is already at 2 play off games and 1 win. Still under rookie his contract. Also add in the fact Dak has STARTED ALL his games.