Twitter: Jason Peters resolution won't happen until Friday

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
“I know it wasn’t the best choice to show up to the Star in, but It was the only car I had available on short notice”

FbrHV8CWYAAcTbB
:thumbdown:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Even as TE, Peters was massive.

And he still has those sweet feet. Even at his current size.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sheesh. Getting owned lol

And notice that the guy has zero personal accountability for being completely wrong. He doesn’t acknowledge it and moves on to spewing the next piece of uninformed drivel.

It gets to the point where it’s just worthless noise, not worth paying any attention to.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
And notice that the guy has zero personal accountability for being completely wrong. He doesn’t acknowledge it and moves on to spewing the next piece of uninformed drivel.

It gets to the point where it’s just worthless noise, not worth paying any attention to.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The level at which I am hanging on any word to see if we signed an OT who will be 41 by seasons end screams how badly this front office crapped the bed this offseason. Heck, I already gave up on WR entirely

yup.

someone messed up the T3 position.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if he can still play or not. He’s still our best option

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Even as TE, Peters was massive.

And he still has those sweet feet. Even at his current size.

Man, I wanted him so bad as a UDFA and then when he left the Bills. Huge TE that I had little doubt could convert to tackle.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wondering - where the poundage of recent paper clippings are weighed more than solid play projecting immediately into the present future? For the past 20 years returning 'stars' in the playoffs have provided about zilch to success...why?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Could be related to Pappy.