Twitter: Jason Peters resolution won't happen until Friday

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Don’t worry...if Papa Bear likes it and
Steven “Hog Jowl” Jones deems JP worthy of having to dig up some change from his car console.
It shall be done.....

J_Allen

Reaction score
This takes the wind out of my sails a little bit, almost like our chances have petered out :facepalm:

I think I get it...

This is probably just a marketing ploy. He'll sign. I think he's probably from the area. I'll have to look it up.

Edit: he's from the Texas, Arkansas state line. I don't think he's getting away. Have faith.

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
JP is not an elite LT anymore.

That is true, but have you seen what is currently on our roster?

We got a rook and bunch of scrubs..............that is what you are going to be playing with against Tampa, one of the best Ds in the league.

Yeah, its going to be ugly.

coult44

Reaction score
Probably need to get physical results.

That takes 1-2 hours. By the time he gets dressed they could have lab results back. If they want a full body MRI, that would take about 2 hours.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Don’t worry, I’m sure Stephen is “rollin up his sleeves and gettin to work” right now.

It's simple really. They have to bring in a tractor trailer scale to weigh JP, so they can complete the physical.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This team takes days to decide signings while the Eagles do it immediately.:facepalm:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
With his history with the Eagles
I could see him going back.
Did he leave on good terms?

Unlikely. Dillard is a backup with a non-displaced fracture. After a few weeks, he may even be able to play in a cast if needed

Reactions: CWR

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Probably need to get physical results.

Let's see now,....two arms, check...two legs, check....ten toes, check....ten fingers, check....OK, Jerry.. we're clear..

Actually, would not shock me now if he got a call from the eagles, and might drive his price up...or sign with them. Jerry and Stephen getting played again. I know if i was his agent, i would use that. All is fair in love and war...and contract negotiations.

Reactions: CWR