Jason Witten: No fight, no altercation, no fractures in the locker room or with TO

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;2496901 said:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...D38E2A6F62332E

Jason Witten on the record.

Says there was no fight, no altercation, or nothing like that. Says it was all overblown. Says there weren't any fractures in the locker room. Says there were no problems between he and TO.

Can we leave it at that?

95 percent of us can. That 5 percent will always harbor hate for TO and will even boo him as he is accepted into the football HOF later in his life. I'ts a sad circumstance but I am happy that 95 percent can give a person the benefit of the doubt before stringing him up. TO wants to remain in Big D for the rest of his career and he is reeling in the behavior to show how much he loves being here. I applaud him for his efforts and look forward to him, Witten, and Romo leading us deep into the playoffs.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Recap

Werder: TO wants the ball more. Thinks Witten is favored too much.
Hill: Receivers complain about not getting the ball more.
Archer: TO gives Witten the cold shoulder.

Liars all, apparently. I wonder if they conspired to frame TO at their weekly poker game.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2497786 said:
Unfortunately, I spend entirely too much time explaining things to people like you.

Explain to me how "According to Jim" is still on the air.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2497830 said:
Recap

Werder: TO wants the ball more. Thinks Witten is favored too much.
Hill: Receivers complain about not getting the ball more.
Archer: TO gives Witten the cold shoulder.

Liars all, apparently. I wonder if they conspired to frame TO at their weekly poker game.

And you think a ratings-monger and two media dinosaurs don't lie and Witten does.

Mmmmmkayyyyyyyyyyyy

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;2497845 said:
Explain to me how "According to Jim" is still on the air.
Never seen it. I'd like to know how MTV can have a show called "Bromance" about dudes hooking up, not sexually (NTTAWWT), but as friends. And why would anyone go on the show?

Bob Sacamano;2497854 said:
is the fact that your parents circumcised you at birth making you so ornery?
:laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theogt;2497858 said:
Never seen it. I'd like to know how MTV can have a show called "Bromance" about dudes hooking up, not sexually (NTTAWWT), but as friends. And why would anyone go on the show?

:laugh2:

Wait. What?

I leave the thread for five minutes....

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I still think that Jason Witten is more credible than anonymous sources that Werder could have made up.

However I'd just like to say that after reading this whole thread:

bbgun and theo, you guys are funny as hell. :laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img223.*************/img223/5390/ch51sundec142008113239phu0.jpg

ndanger

Reaction score
bbgun;2497122 said:
I rely on several different reporters telling us essentially the same thing and you rely on blind faith. TO wasn't accused of doing something that he hasn't done before. There's no "mystery" to this anymore.
Clarence Hill was on the Michael Irvin show today and they were asking about his write up on the whole situation. Kevin Kiley asked him who his sources were for his article, and he replied, "you guys". He heard about it from them and wrote an article claiming sources and it was from mike and Kevin who were clearly not even there and were only discussing what they had heard. That's enough right there to make you sick.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ndanger;2497951 said:
Clarence Hill was on the Michael Irvin show today and they were asking about his write up on the whole situation. Kevin Kiley asked him who his sources were for his article, and he replied, "you guys". He heard about it from them and wrote an article claiming sources and it was from mike and Kevin who were clearly not even there and were only discussing what they had heard. That's enough right there to make you sick.

Awesome.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ndanger;2497951 said:
:laugh1: