Adult Language Jason Witten on All or Nothing

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes ignorance is no excuse....i still do not see how a consumer who types in a site and if flows on in is at fault?....it would be easy to attach a file saying..if you go here its illegal and you can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law...then...the consumer is aware...or like...i type in a site that originates from Europe to watch NFL games live for free...the NFL makes north of 15 billion a year off consumers..over 80% of that in USA...but they allow Europe to watch live NFLgamepass but NFLGamepass wont allow american consumers to watch live...if that does not sound prejudice toward your own country what does????...and the inflated pockets of NFL brass say..No man we still dont have enough after we have raped you guys...just plain wrong...and we go and die for this country if called upon...i was in US NAVY for 9 years and i signed over my life if called upon...but i am not allowed to watch NFL live unless my pocket book gets raped....but the European people who many hate our guts get to watch live for minimal payment...it is plain wrong on all levels...i am not ignorant of these true facts

I served in the Army..helped save lives, seen people die in front of me. That does not turn illegal into legal for me no matter how much I complain about the laws.

With that said...I am done with this topic and it would probably be wise for you to move on before you move into more political areas about who rapes us, who hates us and so on.

In other words...Agree to disagree and please move on before you say something that gets you in trouble concerning the board rules. :cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How are these snippets coming out when the show hasn't even aired yet?

They are promoting the show through different means.

Just like Marvel sends out clips on the internet about upcoming movies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I served in the Army..helped save lives, seen people die in front of me. That does not turn illegal into legal for me no matter how much I complain about the laws.

With that said...I am done with this topic and it would probably be wise for you to move on before you move into more political areas about who rapes us, who hates us and so on.

In other words...Agree to disagree and please move on before you say something that gets you in trouble concerning the board rules. :cool:
got no problem with that

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
But according to erod, bad defenses can't win championships, and we have QB questions? Yeah, your QB, Tony Romo, couldn't even get close. And now your TE, Jason Witten, is still left from the non glory days. Time to clean out the trash and move forward.
giphy.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

hey Brain--- you and me are good though right?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You gotta know how to get the results, though. There's a reason why, as good as he is, Rodgers only has the one Superbowl title himself. Just like there's a reason Eli has two, or Joe Flacco or Nick Foles has one.
Good point. And that point is, they actually have them. We have to get rid of the old and in with the new. Hopefully this new regime will have the lower parts to actually get there and win one. I don't see Witten in that picture though, not as a starter.