jason witten

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
that was the best play i've ever seen in the national football league..

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
If he'd have been able to punch it in the endzone, it'd have been a "perfect 10"

Benni

Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but Moss' 1-hand catch against colts today was the catch of today IMO - without doubt.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good enough to get him on the Horse Trailer.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
its the play of the year and i have to get the game captured tomorrow early. i have a first half offensive highlight video almost done and tonight just added about 10 plays to sort through.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Witten will be seen in quite a bit of highlights this upcoming week. that was incredible!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah;1745253 said:
White Chocolate?

:lmao:

TO just now called Witten, White Chocolate

he aint no Keith Van Horn though

and there have been more spectacular plays, but Witten's tops everything that I've seen in terms of toughness, he takes a helmet to helmet shot, keeps his balance, gains yards, and protects the football, that was Larry Czonka-esque

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That play is more valuable to Witten then a 100 catch season. He is now a Madden guy and will be for life. You can not put a price on that simply because he will now be mentioned everytime any TE in the NFL makes a tough catch or a great play. Madden will be there reminding and bringing it back up.

JerryFan

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1745274 said:
That play is more valuable to Witten then a 100 catch season. He is now a Madden guy and will be for life. You can not put a price on that simply because he will now be mentioned everytime any TE in the NFL makes a tough catch or a great play. Madden will be there reminding and bringing it back up.

I agree 100%. Some people like it some don't, but IMO Witten deserves it. The guy is a beast in every phase of the game. IMO when BP talked about him the way he did when we played the Pats that he was more then a one dimensional player. BP rarely gives praise like that to players but he was more then willing to say he much he loved Jason Witten as a football player. Someone needs to tell Madden that Witten played with a broken jaw his rookie year. Talk about tough Geez!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i knew he was tough when he played with his jaw wired shut.

but to take a helmet to helmet hit..........then the other sob rip his helmet off.. to take off running like that with no regard for his own life...

damn..that was the best play i've ever seen.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Does anyone remember a couple years back Witten playing with his jaw broke and wired shut?

Love this guy!!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting that they didn't throw a flag on that play. I mean, to me, the defender clearly lead with his helmet. It was clearly a helmet to helmet hit and the guy did leave his feet to deliver that blow. To me, that was easily a foul. Should have been 15. I'd be shocked if the league didn't hand down a pretty decent fine on that.