jason witten

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1745538 said:
Best TE in the NFC and Top 3 in the NFL, hands down!

Well, I had this arguement in the off season already. I think he's the best TE in the NFL. I know everybody says the kid out in SD but I don't agree. I think it's Witten.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyWay;1745449 said:
I say this with an unblemished hetersexual record..............

I want to make sweet manlove to Witten.

WAY too much information, hoss...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1745548 said:
Well, I had this arguement in the off season already. I think he's (Witten) the best TE in the NFL. I know everybody says the kid out in SD but I don't agree. I think it's Witten.

The kid out in San Diego "might" be the better receiver - but from a COMPLETE (blocker, receiver, RAC, etc.) standpoint... I'm not buying anybody current as ahead of Witten. He's the best playing the position right now.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
It wasnt the best play Ive ever seen, but it is the best play Ive ever seen a TE make.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
He lost his helmet or we all would believe it was just a very good play.......nothing special......BUT, i loved it.

slotshot

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good source for an image(s) of Witten charging down the field with his helmet off? I think a new desktop wallpaper is in order (and maybe a sig!) :star:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1745506 said:
There will be 2-3 fines levied by the NFL toward the Eagles, two of them being helmet leads.
Yup, I agree and I don't believe it will be just $5k fine, more like $15k fine for each one.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1746232 said:
He lost his helmet or we all would believe it was just a very good play.......nothing special......BUT, i loved it.

I re-watched that play last night and I have to say that the blow Witten took (directly to the jaw) would have buckled most men. Seriously, this was a big time impact. For Witten to take that shot, keep his balance and still make the effort to get down field was spectacular IMO. It was special. That's all about heart. It's not about skills or speed or anything of the like. That is all about effort. That's why it was a great play IMO. Most guys in that situation take the hit and go down. To me, that's why Witten is quickly becoming a special player for the Cowboys.