Jax vs Pitt

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I always thought it was a tough call between the two, but Woodley's lack of size would clearly make someone lean toward him in that draft.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
After watching Carpenter on that onside kick tonight, I'm not sure I ever want to see him in a cowboys uniform ever again. He's a *****.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tomson75;2311312 said:
After watching Carpenter on that onside kick tonight, I'm not sure I ever want to see him in a cowboys uniform ever again. He's a *****.
That was pretty bad. I just can't get over how lame he plays football. All that physical ability such a waste.

Reaction score
theogt;2311378 said:
That was pretty bad. I just can't get over how lame he plays football. All that physical ability such a waste.

He's actually not a physical player, he's SOFT!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311397 said:

He's actually not a physical player, he's SOFT!
I said "physical ability." Meaning size, speed, strength. He does play soft, but that has nothing to do with physical ability.

DaGreek08

Reaction score
So Uh. Jacksonville just took the lead 21-20 btw. If anybody is watching lol and not bashing Mr. Carpenter.

Reaction score
theogt;2311404 said:
I said "physical ability." Meaning size, speed, strength. He does play soft, but that has nothing to do with physical ability.

Yeah I know, just thought I'd add my comment.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I really like watching Jax play. Big , physical defense and a ball-control offense... Plus, Garrard is one of my favorites.

I guess a lot of people don't like him, but IMO Del Rio is a coach that would've fit well here, especially as big as Jerry is on his former guys.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2311312 said:

yeah, that **** was lame