Twitter: Jay Glazer on Cowboys coaching rumors

glimmerman

Reaction score
Unless Quinn leaves we will have the same staff. Hopefully a new O-Line coach..

basel90

Reaction score
what a load of crap. Did you see the poll that was out after we spanked the iggles asking if we were happy with MM.

It was an overwhelming YES. I said then the poll was a joke and lets ask that same question if we get bounced in the first rd. Well, we got bounced, and exactly what I knew would happen, happened.

But enough of that inaccuracies... 3 weeks ago, the vast majority of this site was ready to give their daughters to MM.

Yes but those are some naive and simplistic fans . The warning signs were obvious . MM was kicked out of GB after he lucked into 2 HOF QBs ( Favre and Rodgers) . they got better after he left. Always a bad sign. Then he made 2 huge blunders by hiring his buddies as assistants ; Nolan DC ( Flopped and fired after one year). and Philbin : OL coach and he should be fired after the OL had a meltdown.
Beating up on the NFC east foes was no indication of any coaching acumen. it is the worst divisio in the NFL.

RonWashington

Reaction score
One year without Brees no playoffs playing Hill Winston & what’s his name at QB I think Payton kind of bailed on the troops. The place is a mess .

Can Jerry get over his infatuation with coaches on the way out and come up with something innovative. Taylor McVey Shanahan in the final 4 all under 50 and if Buffalos defense hadn’t melted like candle wax orbiting the sun that would be 4 for 4 in the younger HC dept. MM took 6-10 turned it around to 12-5 it’s not like we’re stuck with Campo & Wade Phillips .

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The media was attacking Meyer from day one. He never had a chance. He took a job to coach a no talent team that had been pathetic for several years and the media blamed him for the state of the team. Meyer can coach. He has proved it everywhere that he has been. Jimmy couldn’t have made it in Dallas with the internet and social media attacking him every day.

The media didn't start attacking him until that bar incident occurred where he was flirting with college girl. His team hasn't won a single game and he is out drinking and hooking up with a girl at the bar.

There were other incidents with Meyers that really didn't play well with the media and that he has already lost the team. I think that it was Meyers fault and deservingly so.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Until I hear ‘The New Orleans Saints have agreed to let the Dallas Cowboys negotiate with Sean Payton’, I will keep firm that he doesn’t coach here. It will be expensive before 2024 and it is pretty much now or never.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The media didn't start attacking him until that bar incident occurred where he was flirting with college girl. His team hasn't won a single game and he is out drinking and hooking up with a girl at the bar.

There were other incidents with Meyers that really didn't play well with the media and that he has already lost the team. I think that it was Meyers fault and deservingly so.

If coacging the Jags werent a good enough reason to go drink at the bar and get a lap dance from a hot blonde 20 years younger, then I dont know what is.

Acheman08

Reaction score
I like Payton...but...IMO it would take at least one first round draft pick, probably more than one, and I dont think I would do that for a coach in Dallas (where the GM aint changing)