Jay-Z Worth A Billion

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And yet I wouldn't recognize him if he knocked on my door, looking to use my telephone because his limo broke down.
Wasn't he just involved in some kinda' police 'sex' investigation, I don't recall if it was tied to that Harvey Weinstein or an underage female allegation, but ,I'm fairly certain I'd hit the click when the DRUDGE posted a header on it & now he's gold plated

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wasn't he just involved in some kinda' police 'sex' investigation, I don't recall if it was tied to that Harvey Weinstein or an underage female allegation, but ,I'm fairly certain I'd hit the click when the DRUDGE posted a header on it & now he's gold plated
I have no idea.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
You thinking of R Kelly? I never heard that type of angle about Jay Z tbh

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You thinking of R Kelly? I never heard that type of angle about Jay Z tbh
Yes,yer' correct ( that's my misalignment in the backfield of memory coverage, bro), if a subject matter doesn't ring to the top bell's,,,er,,,but still is of "hitting the click" interest, I don't exert the necessary effort during the 15-20 seconds I spedred thru articles .

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Yes,yer' correct ( that's my misalignment in the backfield of memory coverage, bro), if a subject matter doesn't ring to the top bell's,,,er,,,but still is of "hitting the click" interest, I don't exert the necessary effort during the 15-20 seconds I spedred thru articles .
Lol you're funny Melon..backfield of memory coverage :D I hear you, I do the same with other artists in genre's I'm not as familiar with, etc. Hear Garth Brooks is really hot right now...that's Luke Bryan...yeah him!:laugh:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol you're funny Melon..backfield of memory coverage :D I hear you, I do the same with other artists in genre's I'm not as familiar with, etc. Hear Garth Brooks is really hot right now...that's Luke Bryan...yeah him!:laugh:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

*and we'd both noes this*

:starspin::thumbup::starspin: