Signed by Cowboys Jaylon extension

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Based upon Jerry's "joke" and the way those on this board are raving about Pollard and the fact the FO doesn't see it that way which is why he is still holding out , I'm not sure how accurate that is..............................

Yeah. Pollard. Carried the ball 10 times or more twice in his college career. But he's gonna replace the 20+ carries per game Zeke gave.

Please come back to reality.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Yeah. Pollard. Carried the ball 10 times or more twice in his college career. But he's gonna replace the 20+ carries per game Zeke gave.

Please come back to reality.

Running back is the easiest position to transition to from the NCAA......................And I didn't make any claim about Pollard ; I simply posted what the owner , FO and lots of fans posting here have stated...................Brush up on your reading and comprehension skills (or lack thereof)....................

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Great news! Jaylon is a true professional. A leader with great character and work ethic. We need as many players of his caliber as we can get.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nice kid glad they signed him but lets stop all the best LBs in the league tandem until the entire defense erases the bad taste of the Rams game and even the Colts game ..Heck BJ looked horrible against Seatle and all we talk about is great they got paid.. they got rolled over like a HS team playing a Pro team..yes ran as in run game thats the worst and the LBs all 3 of them had a lot to do with it..this isnt a great defense until all that gets cleaned up..

Now I want to know the terms for sure..

Amari and Dak go take your offers you dont deserve more..thats fact

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I don't think Collins is in the works. At least I hope not. He's basically another Anthony Hitchens situation as far as I am concerned.

Maliek was a better possibility in the offseason coming off of two down and injured years. Buy low. At least make the offer and see. Now he's been the star of camp. It's too late to get him cheap, but he could conceivably outplay his contract anyway. He seemed to be on his way to great things as a rookie, but was playing injured the last couple of years. Healthy, he may get back on track with his rookie trajectory.

CWR

Reaction score
Dude... I'm all about...
Darn, I was about to phrase things really wrongly.

Earl's sausages...
Umm...
I like to eat Earl's...
Shoot.

I need some help here!

What you're trying to say is you like nothing more than to have Earl's sausage in and around your mouth.

I got you bro, its good sausage.

Big_D

Reaction score
This isn't hard.

The team is way worse without him. That's leverage.

But they could be better long term with the money saved. That's leverage on the other side of the coin. People talk about how the team will suck, but really have nothing to base that on. This team is very different from the one a few years ago when he was suspended.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
But they could be better long term with the money saved. That's leverage on the other side of the coin. People talk about how the team will suck, but really have nothing to base that on. This team is very different from the one a few years ago when he was suspended.

Spoken like someone who listens to people on the radio screaming uninformed junk about cap hell.