Signed by Cowboys Jaylon extension

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Met Earl Campbell in Texas a few years back , and man , it was extremely sad...............................The man is a legend and was a bull and can barely get around now...................
True tragedy. Good man too. He gave his all and you can plainly see he did.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Met Earl Campbell in Texas a few years back , and man , it was extremely sad...............................The man is a legend and was a bull and can barely get around now...................

Were you in the Rose City?

Yeah it is sad. At least he has his sausages. Earl's sausage is exquisite.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Were you in the Rose City?

Yeah it is sad. At least he has his sausages. Earl's sausage is exquisite.
Dude... I'm all about...
Darn, I was about to phrase things really wrongly.

Earl's sausages...
Umm...
I like to eat Earl's...
Shoot.

I need some help here!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terms haven't been released yet, but according to Roto, deal is done. Yippee

MCMetal69

Reaction score
This isn't hard.

The team is way worse without him. That's leverage.

Based upon Jerry's "joke" and the way those on this board are raving about Pollard and the fact the FO doesn't see it that way which is why he is still holding out , I'm not sure how accurate that is..............................

glimmerman

Reaction score
This new news. Lol. There is already a thread. Thanks for posting though.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nah, a short term deal wouldn't imply anything, you need some depth at the 3T anyway, even if it's just nickel passing situations.

I've thought about that. It's just his value could be all over the place. For the right price, a short term deal could be a good thing. Especially if it convinces the FO to split with Crawford.

I don't see Collins taking a short term deal in his contract year. He's heading for his one big score. He'll want to lock in guaranteed money. The time to try to get Maliek on short low budget deal was in the offseason, coming off two down and injured years. The future was most uncertain then. He's gotten rave reviews from camp. He knows big money is coming now. It's too late to get him on the cheap, or short term.