Jaylon Smith (15 plays)

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh really? And you are coming off as a complete hypocrite.
You...are seeking the same trouble they are ,yet riding your big high moral horse.

You are judging people of years ago based on facts of today...

Look...I had high hopes for Jaylon and cheered him on. Like a "fan" (short for fanatic) does. Now...I can't. It's obvious to me he is indeed a liability,. But according to you I deserve some sort of rebuke for it?

You sir, are like a ball in tall grass. Lost.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Man I know it does not feed the "Pay and lay down" thing...but its the leg, and its easy to see he can not move right because of it.
Stop it. Please. The man is a professional football player. A LB no less. If he was handicapped as many say there is zero chance he would be out there. Look at him move. Never square. Never weight forward. Never filling a gap. Never shedding. Always moving backward. Always hopping around. For Pete sakes watch this video. Watch the damn guy. He doesn’t want contact. Period.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks a bunch for posting this. Nothing wrong with this loser’s leg. He just doesn’t want to get dirty. Prances everywhere to avoid contact. This is what this clown has done since he signed that deal. It. Is. Not. The. Leg.
He is prancing because the leg.

He uses it like there's a hinge on it he has to flop around. He afraid of it.

And it causes him to play back....make decisions based on having to USE it.

It most assuredly is the leg. I know gimp when I see one.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If you remember.....this is what you said.....I don;t object to you assessing jaylon......I do object to you getting hard on fans that cheered on players 2-4 years ago.

RoboQB said:
"Where are all those Jaylon fans?"

You can object all you want. Be offended. It doesn't change a damn thing and it
doesn't make you right either.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jaylon isn't a playmaker, but also isn't a team player .

He takes up a spot on the field .

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Stop it. Please. The man is a professional football player. A LB no less. If he was handicapped as many say there is zero chance he would be out there. Look at him move. Never square. Never weight forward. Never filling a gap. Never shedding. Always moving backward. Always hopping around. For Pete sakes watch this video. Watch the damn guy. He doesn’t want contact. Period.

So everything your saying is pointing to he does not feel right or move right on that leg....again Watch his first year back compared to now. It regressing ....

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He is prancing because the leg.

He uses it like there's a hinge on it he has to flop around. He afraid of it.

And it causes him to play back....make decisions based on having to USE it.

It most assuredly is the leg. I know gimp when I see one.
There is no bracing. Just stop. Look at the 2018 player and then look at the week 9 2019 and beyond player. Guy avoids contact at will. The Cowboys are a dumb organization but they would not play a one legged guy. Watch the damn video. Look at his absolute disregard for LB fundamentals. The guy literally runs away from contact.

RoboQB

Reaction score
So since you know so much...where are ALL THE JAYLON FANS...hmmm?

You're quite confused.
Are you sure your disability isn't mental, as well as physical, Gimp?

Go to any preseason thread about Jaylon.
They are littered with "we know why" responses to any criticism of Smith.
Those "fans" are who I'm referring to.
I'm sure a 5 year old could understand, but you, not so much.

Toodles.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
There is no bracing. Just stop. Look at the 2018 player and then look at the week 9 2019 and beyond player. Guy avoids contact at will. The Cowboys are a dumb organization but they would not play a one legged guy. Watch the damn video. Look at his absolute disregard for LB fundamentals. The guy literally runs away from contact.

They drafted his replacment....he wont be on the team next year without a miraculous turn around .....

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So everything your saying is pointing to he does not feel right or move right on that leg....again Watch his first year back compared to now. It regressing ....

You are dead wrong. The first year he wore a brace to avoid the drop foot. It was obvious the brace was limiting but fundamentally he was more sound. 2018 he was a beast. That play vs Houston was a remarkable play. Rare. Since the middle of 2019 he plays lost. Never in the right spot. Never playing forward. Never filling gaps. His footwork sucks. His base is never set. Always dancing around. It is not the leg but whatever you guys know better than the coaches and medical staff. They clearly don’t see what you do.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You are dead wrong. The first year he wore a brace to avoid the drop foot. It was obvious the brace was limiting but fundamentally he was more sound. 2018 he was a beast. That play vs Houston was a remarkable play. Rare. Since the middle of 2019 he plays lost. Never in the right spot. Never playing forward. Never filling gaps. His footwork sucks. His base is never set. Always dancing around. It is not the leg but whatever you guys know better than the coaches and medical staff. They clearly don’t see what you do.

They drafted his replacment..they may see it also.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He looks to avoid contact because he knows when that leg goes it's done.

He is HIDING it.

He did well at first.....an miraculous comeback. But then something happened, the progress stopped and regressed. This is a PHYSCIAL problem that also manifest into mental.

I am gimp too...I desperately look for ways to hide it from people. I have to favor it and hide it. I know it when I see it.

He is HOBBLING around and won't plant and DIG DOWN on the leg...this is not mental.

Trying to find our where he gets the least contact and where he can plant and dig on the OTHER leg...is. Getting blown up on a block....is because he can't fully plant and destroy or at least elude the blocker.

Physical issue first...leads to mental issue.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

He is HIDING it.

He did well at first.....an miraculous comeback. But then something happened, the progress stopped and regressed. This is a PHYSCIAL problem that also manifest into mental.

I am gimp too...I desperately look for ways to hide it from people. I have to favor it and hide it. I know it when I see it.

He is HOBBLING around and won't plant and DIG DOWN on the leg...this is not mental.

Trying to find our where he gets the least contact and where he can plant and dig on the OTHER leg...is. Getting blown up on a block....is because he can't fully plant and destroy or at least elude the blocker.

:popcorn:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Whyjerrry...look at this video CAREFULLY. At 0:30...Jalon tips a throw. Great play, right? Sure it is.

But watch how Jaylon lands. He REFUSES to land on the left leg and LITERALLY hobbles on the right leg.

Now that you see it there...watch him. He hobbles around because the leg is gimp. It effects his decision making.....and how other players can man-handle him.

I also admit he has some sort of wussy cat attitude. At the tampa game he got thrown down like a rag doll, one handed by #68 (I think) on our fumble recovery. You'd think he'd get up and chess bump or SOMETHING. No Mean Joe Greene here for sure.

at 5;26

Whyjerry

Reaction score
They drafted his replacment....he wont be on the team next year without a miraculous turn around .....

Sure after get

He is HIDING it.

Ah man I hate that word gimp. You might have a disability that’s all. As for Smith I just watched the video 3 more times. I don’t see the play you referred to. There is one play, the deep pass, Smith is away from the play but has to scurry to cover #7. Away from the play but you see him clearly. He cuts fine and recovers well there. That is Fournette who is real fast. Jaylon does fine there. It’s not the leg. Sorry I disagree. Adamantly disagree. I think his fundamentals are so poor and he refuses to do the little things. He can’t out athlete every play like he did in college and he doesn’t work on his craft enough to just be good. Now it’s in his head. He plays with no idea, no confidence and no dawg. It’s clear.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure after get

Ah man I hate that word gimp. You might have a disability that’s all. As for Smith I just watched the video 3 more times. I don’t see the play you referred to. There is one play, the deep pass, Smith is away from the play but has to scurry to cover #7. Away from the play but you see him clearly. He cuts fine and recovers well there. That is Fournette who is real fast. Jaylon does fine there. It’s not the leg. Sorry I disagree. Adamantly disagree. I think his fundamentals are so poor and he refuses to do the little things. He can’t out athlete every play like he did in college and he doesn’t work on his craft enough to just be good. Now it’s in his head. He plays with no idea, no confidence and no dawg. It’s clear.

Oh...you don't like a WORD. So...you are one of THOSE people. Gawd.....

I Told you exactly where it is...come on man. Now it's like you are PURPOSLEY avoiding the issue to suit your agenda. and bias.

You can't go to about 0:30....LIKE I SAID? It's that difficult? Good god almighty.

IT's f ing 0:30 in the video I posted, Jaylon knocks down a pass and won't land on his left leg as he hobbles on his right.

Imma just give up now and let you have what you need to have to survive., You have a great night.,