Jaylon Smith (15 plays)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Oh...you don't like a WORD. So...you are one of THOSE people. Gawd.....

I Told you exactly where it is...come on man. Now it's like you are PURPOSLEY avoiding the issue to suit your agenda. and bias.

You can't go to about 0:30....LIKE I SAID? It's that difficult? Good god almighty.

IT's f ing 0:30 in the video I posted, Jaylon knocks down a pass and won't land on his left leg as he hobbles on his right.

Imma just give up now and let you have what you need to have to survive., You have a great night.,
I was trying to be nice. Now I won’t. Look moron at 30 seconds there is no tip. So why don’t you put the pipe down and get some fresh air.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was trying to be nice. Now I won’t. Look moron at 30 seconds there is no tip. So why don’t you put the pipe down and get some fresh air.
This is the vid I showed you. At 0:30...theres no tip? REALLY? and you call me the moron?

Wht the f.....

Now you are just messing me with me. Nobody can be this stupid.,

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is the vid I showed you. At 0:30...theres no tip? REALLY? and you call me the moron?

Wht the f.....

Now you are just messing me with me. Nobody can be this stupid.,

I thought you were referring to the first video. I watched yours and think there is no way you could definitively say he is favoring the leg when he falls.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought you were referring to the first video. I watched yours and think there is no way you could definitively say he is favoring the leg when he falls.
And so you are an idiot. Okay.

I don;t believe in name calling. But when someone ignores the obvious....they certainly must be a complete blathering idiot.

You don't see Jaylon hopping around on his right foot...refusing to step down on his left. It's almost unbelievable, But I would never underestimate people's ability to fulfill their expectations and agenda. Your effort is ADMIRABLE! Heroic even.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
And so you are an idiot. Okay.

I don;t believe in name calling. But when someone ignores the obvious....they certainly must be a complete blathering idiot.

You don't see Jaylon hopping around on his right foot...refusing to step down on his left. It's almost unbelievable, But I would never underestimate people's ability to fulfill their expectations and agenda. Your effort is ADMIRABLE! Heroic even.

Try harder. The idiot is the guy who thinks a professional football team would start a handicapped guy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Try harder. The idiot is the guy who thinks a professional football team would start a handicapped guy.
We started a thief in Joseph Randle.

Oh....Jaylon played 16 snaps last week. "starter"? LOL dude......they are phasing out your boy.

I didn't know you praised Jerry's managing so highly. He could never make a mistake or do dumb things. I didn;t know there were fans like you who though so highly of Jerry's decisions.

You don't....you are just making stuff up for this case.

But hey....you do you! Have a great night.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just so you know how dumb you are...yes..I was referring to the first video.

You might not be dumb maybe you are drinking this weekend. Cool.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

who said anything about handi capped...Here is the thing there are 100k's of people walking and running around today after that kind of surgery...now go find me the % of those that are playing NFL football at LB. I cant make you see what you dont want to see. Again if you want to call him a whimp or quiter or whatever thats your right....but most see what it is and that is his surgery worked for a while and now it is regressing....No one said he is handicapped.