Jaylon Smith doing drills without his brace

dallasdave

Reaction score
NFR1700863S.jpg
Is this Putty BUTTER ???????????????

jrumann59

Reaction score
Well those don't know or don't care to know because it would end their argument. His AFO went lower calf looked like a stabilizing frace for an ankel from the outside since you cannot see the orthotic that goes under the foot.

Lookes a little like this one

mmqb-jaylonsmith.jpg

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can I have some of what you are smoking?

I'm all out.

:muttley:
it use to be "purple bud"...but i stopped....but i agree it was a pipe-dream what i stated...imagine if that is how i talk with nothing in the pipe how i might be with some good bud in the pipe?

Verdict

Reaction score
We need another Jaylons nerve/leg brace thread. We haven't had one today. Who is going to take one for the team and start one.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL..I forgot all about your Platinum proclamation threads!
mr RJ..season approaching...so my negativity diminishing and excitement increasing....the outrageous platinum guarantees will be comin'

Dallas 19-0 this year may be the first????...outrageous HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Well those don't know or don't care to know because it would end their argument. His AFO went lower calf looked like a stabilizing frace for an ankel from the outside since you cannot see the orthotic that goes under the foot.

Lookes a little like this one

mmqb-jaylonsmith.jpg

There was a pic that was found in last years debate from a practice in November 2016 that showed him wearing a different AFO. Looks like

6620173438Complete-Medical-Heavyweight-Drop-Foot-Braces-P.png

You cannot see that one either. I doubt the NFL would let him play with that dynamic AFO he has in that TC still. There is a coil spring that connects those two bolts on the ankle which mechanically assists in raising the foot. Between that July and that November he had moved to the semirigid style.

Verdict

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the technical analysis and color commentary! Much appreciated!!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
it use to be "purple bud"...but i stopped....but i agree it was a pipe-dream what i stated...imagine if that is how i talk with nothing in the pipe how i might be with some good bud in the pipe?
Hahaha..

best quote of the day.

Congrats.