Twitter: Tyler Smith Full Participant at practice Wednesday

Nice!! Tyler has been missed. Bass has been adequate to good but he’s no Tyler Smith.

No disrespect at all towards Bass. I would throw out that my team MVPs so far for the first 4 games are Bass and Guyton because they massively stepped up. But Tyler is all pro. I’m excited to see him back
 


We (potentially) get a key player back while our opponents will be without two key players.

Baker Mayfield and Antoine Winfield were BOTH listed as Out.

cowboys-dak-prescott.gif
 
I think we need be bring back Tyler Biadiaz to play center and draft a right tackle named Tyler.
 
With all the TB injuries, does the coaching staff have a plan or idea to exploi it?

They got mucho issues themselves, to be thinking of someone else's problems.

Just play it straight the opportunities will be evident if any...if they're better than a 0-4 team

It's a short week, just win.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,225
Messages
14,673,694
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top