Video: Jaylon Smith interview get your hate ready

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He also addressed that quote by old boy saying they can't go 100% every play and said they know they need to.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He has a quarter slot.

You have no idea how lucrative those things are!
That's the stuff that gets you Gamestop stock yo.
yep while playing madden he keeps getting dragged ten yards down the field after the rides, dang that game is more realistic than anyone would have thought.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He basically said that you can crit his play, but no one knows what the player's assignments were on each play and that they weren't getting the job done collectively.
He said the beginning of the year they were out of sync, which contributed to Dak's record (their question) and they steadily got better as the year went out.
Dak is their QB and that's it, as far as he's concerned.
Then it was silly stuff about swag and whatevers.
And he thinks the Chiefs win although Brady is the GOAT.
Thank you.

Corso

Reaction score
yep while playing madden he keeps getting dragged ten yards down the field after the rides, dang that game is more realistic than anyone would have thought.
Well alrighty then.
Don't give a crap about Madden, but if it makes you happy... you can keep calling posters here daddy and lose no self-respect.

You can even tell me to call people troll!

Does Madden have an option for that?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Well alrighty then.
Don't give a crap about Madden, but if it makes you happy... you can keep calling posters here daddy and lose no respect.

You can even tell me to call people troll!

Does Madden have an option for that?
Timmy, I was playing as dak the other night and his foot keep falling off. I could hear fans in the stadium crying too and the crowd was chanting pay him. Pretty dang realistic.

Corso

Reaction score
Timmy, I was playing as dak the other night and his foot keep falling off. I could hear fans in the stadium crying too and the crowd was chanting pay him. Pretty dang realistic.
Lol. Right on.
That's for reals.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol.
#GimpPower?
tenor.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Lol. Right on.
That's for reals.
Yep, dak keeps getting down in the first 3 quarters after throwing behind, over, and at the feet of the other players. I think one time he hit the scoreboard, but at the end of the game, I had my stats too. I don't know how they made Madden so real.

Corso

Reaction score
Yep, dak keeps getting down in the first 3 quarters after throwing behind, over, and at the feet of the other players. I think one time he hit the scoreboard, but at the end of the game, I had my stats too.
At least you got that. I'm sure it made you happy.

You make some Tostinos to tide your belly?