Video: Jaylon Smith Interview

Texas2Step41

Reaction score
Just do what I do and not watch.

I haven’t watched 1 interview from any of these players. This is the time of year they spout their BS before getting to the season and playing mediocre football.
Yea usually I’m glued to listening to the ticket and fan but I’m tuning it out. Same with twitter, haven’t been on since camp started. It’s the hope that kills you, so don’t have hope lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yea usually I’m glued to listening to the ticket and fan but I’m tuning it out. Same with twitter, haven’t been on since camp started. It’s the hope that kills you, so don’t have hope lol

I still like a good camp report but I will not buy what they are selling until I see that the product has changed. I hear every year how this year will be special and how good the team is. I’m over it.

With that said I’ll watch every preseason game and every hard knocks the second it comes out lol.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
One of those guys that you just turn the volume down. Nothing interesting. Nothing insightful. Just over rehearsed dummy mumbo jumbo.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So many hater fans. I am sure the players and team do not read or listen to your daily crap spewed out.

Texas2Step41

Reaction score
I still like a good camp report but I will not buy what they are selling until I see that the product has changed. I hear every year how this year will be special and how good the team is. I’m over it.

With that said I’ll watch every preseason game and every hard knocks the second it comes out lol.
Still don’t know if I want to check in on the fat thumb puppet on Hard Knocks yet

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a lie. These players are addicted to social media and read everything posted about them. This the new age lol those type of players are long gone

This is a lie.
The hate spewed on here is not what is on social media.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
Jaylon is good behind the microphone. He will probably have a great career after football which is around the corner