Video: Jaylon Smith Interview

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hate on Jaylon all you want, but he is the best LB in the league at collecting 5 tackles on a 12 play TD drive by our opponent.

Love that! Yes, exactly.
Meanwhile, we're 30-something in every defensive category.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah. I really think you could use one. All the haters have you so down. I am sad for you. A Snuggie and a nice book might calm you down.

why are you attacking me you always do this this.
You are just a troll on here and everyone has you down to what you are.

I don’t care wha you think of me, nor the other haters.
You are offering nothing in your post of any football substance other than attacking me in this thread

so leave me alone and stop wasting my time.

Wait, what is that, can you hear your mom from her basement you post from.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
why are you attacking me you always do this this.
You are just a troll on here and everyone has you down to what you are.

I don’t care wha you think of me, nor the other haters.
You are offering nothing in your post of any football substance other than attacking me in this thread

so leave me alone and stop wasting my time.

Wait, what is that, can you hear your mom from her basement you post from.
Relax there big fella. You started this with your hater nonsense.

To the others here that I annoy. Tough.

Have a great night.

J_Allen

Reaction score
The #JaylonHate on this board is ridiculous.

Did you watch the games last year?

His signature swipe after a 9 yd gain, avoiding contact with lineman, jumping on the backs of fellow defenders for no reason, face masking when the player was already tackled, and running around like a lunatic who has no idea where he is.

He's terrible. And add that on to the fact that he thinks he's one of the best linebackers in the league because he has no self awareness.

And then the interviews. Get him out of here please.

I don't understand how you give a person like this over 50 million dollars.

Jerry is one of the richest people on Earth but when it comes to football decisions he parts with his money like a fool.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Did you watch the games last year?

His signature swipe after a 9 yd gain, avoiding contact with lineman, jumping on the backs of fellow defenders for no reason, face masking when the player was already tackled, and running around like a lunatic who has no idea where he is.

He's terrible. And add that on to the fact that he thinks he's one of the best linebackers in the league because he has no self awareness.

And then the interviews. Get him out of here please.

I don't understand how you give a person like this over 50 million dollars.

Jerry is one of the richest people on Earth but when it comes to football decisions he parts with his money like a fool.
My favorite is when he was gonna pile on the pile.. and missed the pile. At least he is good for comedic relief....

Mannix

Reaction score
Around 1:50 why didn't he mention searching out piles to jump on as a strength? And I like how he calls himself the "old head".....as if his teammates look to him for leadership....I think they must laugh at him like we do. Seriously, the Bengals play last year and the blocking sled clip are just flat out embarrassing.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Honest question if he didn't sign a big extension would fans be talking about him as much?

Honest answer.....YES

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Relax there big fella. You started this with your hater nonsense.

To the others here that I annoy. Tough.

Have a great night.

Just telling the truth warrants being attacked? No wonder this place has a bad reputation.

RoboQB

Reaction score
------Honest question if he didn't sign a big extension would fans be talking about him as much?

Honest answer.....YES

The real answer to your question is... No, because he would've been cut.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Just telling the truth warrants being attacked? No wonder this place has a bad reputation.

I don't understand it. It's like we're supposed to worship the ground that every one of these players walks on.

What reality are these people living in?

If you don't like Jaylon Smith then you hate him? No, I don't like his play and I wish he wasn't on the team, but I don't hate him. He's not well-spoken, he's not likable, and he's not a good player. At all.

Why can't I say that?

RoboQB

Reaction score
A member enters thread and declares everyone who thinks differently than he
must be a hater. Then he claims he's being attacked. ("Gasp!")
Then he blames the 'zone. Like he got lost and drove into the bad side of town... lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
I don't understand it. It's like we're supposed to worship the ground that every one of these players walks on.

If you don't like Jaylon Smith then you hate him? No, I don't like his play and I wish he wasn't on the team, but I don't hate him. He's not well-spoken, he's not likable, and he's not a good player. At all.

Why can't I say that?

You can. Always remain a free thinker.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why can't I say that?

You can say it, as you said it, that is fine. That is your opinion. I am giving him this season to prove people wrong.
Last year was bad for everyone on the defense. Except Diggs the last 4 games, and what little playing time Gregory had.

Was I happy with Jaylon, no, but I all of a sudden an not going to hate him. But that is the way this place is. So I will see how he can rebound, if he can to our expectations. Before I say, let they guy move on. New defense and a lot,of new players. But many can not accept that there is a chance with that.
They just spew constant crap. And that to me is a hater or troll. They do not seem to be fans IMO.

He really is not a horrible player. And he was a top NFL tackler last season. How is that so bad?
Yes he had some issues, But who didn’t..

J_Allen

Reaction score
You can say it, as you said it, that is fine. That is your opinion. I am giving him this season to prove people wrong.
Last year was bad for everyone on the defense. Except Diggs the last 4 games, and what little playing time Gregory had.

Was I happy with Jaylon, no, but I all of a sudden an not going to hate him. But that is the way this place is. So I will see how he can rebound, if he can to our expectations. Before I say, let they guy move on. New defense and a lot,of new players. But many can not accept that there is a chance with that.
They just spew constant crap. And that to me is a hater or troll. They do not seem to be fans IMO.

He really is not a horrible player. And he was a top NFL tackler last season. How is that so bad?
Yes he had some issues, But who didn’t..

Getting 5 tackles on a 12 Play drive is not good. That's why he had so many. He never made any game changing, drive killing plays.