Jaylon Smith is gone next year

Loso86

Reaction score
As of now, he would just be dead money with no savings, but next year, we save a little over 6m. Jaylon stays in 2021 and is out next year. I expect him to ball out since he'll be playing for another contract. Win/Win scenario.
So is Lve

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As of now, he would just be dead money with no savings, but next year, we save a little over 6m. Jaylon stays in 2021 and is out next year. I expect him to ball out since he'll be playing for another contract. Win/Win scenario.

You are forgetting one thing. Jerry loves him. He's Jerry feel good project. He nursed Jaylon back to football health like a baby bird. We are stuck with Jaylon. Maybe if the defensive line wasn't so bad, he would look better.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So many posters showing hate for one of our own players who once had so much positive energy being directed his way. :eek:

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I think LVE is a better player. He just has to stay healthy. He covered better than jaylon. Id give jaylon one more year to prove himself. IF he does, we can trade him while his stock is high and keep Lve. He's still really good.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I saw jaylon run deep with a safety in 2018. I don't know what happened.Maybe he gained weight, but he s not as fast. With a knee injury, you need to rebuild your body. Put most of the weight in the lower body for better movement. He should drop 7 pounds.