Jaylon Smith is now a liability

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'm sorry, he's slow, out of place and missing tackles. This is the official hole in the defense.. even the tackle he made today was because the player tripped over him.
Now make another thread and this time, type Leighton Vander Esch's name in there.

Cmac

Reaction score
Did I miss something on Jaylon today that he made awful play after awful play. Or is this one of those microscope situations again where he lifts his arm the wrong way and people go nuts?
And for $200.....People go nuts.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think LVE is on some type of Witness Protection program on this Board.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did I miss something on Jaylon today that he made awful play after awful play. Or is this one of those microscope situations again where he lifts his arm the wrong way and people go nuts?
You already know what this is lol. I mean some people just copy and past the same complaints week in and out lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm sorry, he's slow, out of place and missing tackles. This is the official hole in the defense.. even the tackle he made today was because the player tripped over him.
Just now? He has been.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Didn't you hear - we won, so everything is great. He must have played a great game.

visionary

Reaction score

yep, sounds like you missed the game today

Jaclyn is straight trash

aaev84

Reaction score
What the hell did Jaylon do now? LOL. I swear yall make a weekly thread just to make a weekly thread. Even when we win people always complain about the same scapegoats.
I saw two plays that really stood out for big rushing gains. One he got knocked back pretty good by a leading fullback, and second big run seemed to be his gap responsibility. It occurred on one of Carolina's scoring drives. Think later part of 1st half. After, Jaylon wasn't playing as much.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Jaylon had a great game to me........he hardly played.....win/win...

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Smith just isn't the baller that the football world thought he was going to be. His football knowledge ZERO, ZIP ......NOTHING!