Twitter: Jaylon Smith on Boys being flexed out of SNF

Kaiser

Reaction score
Can someone please translate this for me? I'm serious, I have no idea what this means. I don't even understand what the translation means.

IT MEANS HE SUCKS AND DALLAS SUCKS AND EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE AND WE WILL HAVE A BAD DRAFT IN APRIL.

Hope that helps.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Have you ever seen or heard of someone doing something or saying something stupid like this wanna be and thought, "Man, his momma's egg must have been spoiled"! "We good...so, F all y'all". These fools can't even speak English!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Have you ever seen or heard of someone doing something or saying something stupid like this wanna be and thought, "Man, his momma's egg must have been spoiled"! "We good...so, F all y'all". These fools can't even speak English!

They're football players not educators...all y'all care is if they can run fast and jump high lol.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

I honestly did not even know the Cowboys are playing the 49ers, let alone the time of the game. First time for me in probably 43 years not knowing the next opponent.

I don’t really care what any player has to say about pretty much anything.

Watching the games this year, most of the players seem mentally and physically soft. Little toughness on the field and I can see why with the way he is talking.

If anyone needs a translation, ‘I get paid the same so all good here.’

Reaction score
IT MEANS HE SUCKS AND DALLAS SUCKS AND EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE AND WE WILL HAVE A BAD DRAFT IN APRIL.

Hope that helps.
Well that's not what he means but lets go through it:

He does suck
Dallas does suck
Not everything, but in this context the team is horrible
Bad draft remains to be seen.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I honestly did not even know the Cowboys are playing the 49ers, let alone the time of the game. First time for me in probably 43 years not knowing the next opponent.

I don’t really care what any player has to say about pretty much anything.

Watching the games this year, most of the players seem mentally and physically soft. Little toughness on the field and I can see why with the way he is talking.

If anyone needs a translation, ‘I get paid the same so all good here.’

Yup, walking around with thousands of dollars worth of clothes, diamond rings and necklaces', thousand dollar handbags, fur coats, drive the biggest and fanciest cars, millions in the bank....yeah, "We good...."

Kaiser

Reaction score
You get flexed out when you are trash. I dont see how 'we good' is acceptable in any circumstance. Especially the way he is long winded any other time he speaks.

"We as players focus on our jobs and the owner is who deals with those issues" is a perfectly acceptable response, unless fans are looking to complain.