Twitter: Jaylon Smith on Boys being flexed out of SNF

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
They're football players not educators...all y'all care is if they can run fast and jump high lol.

And what gap to fill or what route combination is most likely run out of any formation given down, distance, and field position.

He looks clueless in games. Now he sounds ghetto and entitled. I used to be his biggest fan but I cannot stand dumb and arrogant.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
*Monterey Pop Festival, not Woodstock. His Woodstock strat sits in a Seattle museum (thankfully, unburned)

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll always wonder why he did not just play a right handed strat.

CoachD

Reaction score
Yup.

This team needs a guy like Charles Haley in the worst way. Someone who throws watercoolers across the room or punches holes in walls when the team’s performance craters.

We got a bunch of nancies on this team. Content to play for pay. What else can you expect from a generation that is used to everyone getting a participation award? Lol
Yes there is humor in your post but it's extremely accurate as well!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And what gap to fill or what route combination is most likely run out of any formation given down, distance, and field position.

He looks clueless in games. Now he sounds ghetto and entitled. I used to be his biggest fan but I cannot stand dumb and arrogant.
He sounds “ghetto” are you serious?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He does. Why does that upset you?
I asked him was he serious and that led you to believe I was upset as if you think it should trigger me? I asked was he serious because he’s determining if he’s ghetto based on quotes...unless there’s a video out there.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I asked him was he serious and that led you to believe I was upset as if you think it should trigger me? I asked was he serious because he’s determining if he’s ghetto based on quotes...unless there’s a video out there.

There is a video. Look it up on YouTube.

Edit. Here:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again...I publicly apologize for ever endorsing this clown by saying I was happy for him when he got his contract. It should have never happened, I’m disgusted with myself.
A lot of us were happy for him, and looking forward to him living up to the chance Jerry took by picking him.

Hoods

Reaction score
Yup.

This team needs a guy like Charles Haley in the worst way. Someone who throws watercoolers across the room or punches holes in walls when the team’s performance craters.

We got a bunch of nancies on this team. Content to play for pay. What else can you expect from a generation that is used to everyone getting a participation award? Lol
Too bad this forum was so quick to run Dez out of town.

aria

Reaction score
Too bad this forum was so quick to run Dez out of town.
Glad he’s gone, he wasn’t living up to his contract and was a liability in the game and on the sideline. How quick some people forget what a distraction and headache he was.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Of all the legit criticisms that are deserved regarding Jaylon and a throw away line about him not really caring what tone of day they play because the owner isn’t telling him he should gets this much attention lol so ready for this season to be done...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously who cares? We suck. The cowboys have shown more than enough lately that nobody cares, yet you all get mad because JS openly said it!

Nobody wants to watch this garbage team on TV. I hope they continue to get fazed out until they start consistently winning consistently.
"consistently winning consistently."

Um yeah sure okay!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of all the legit criticisms that are deserved regarding Jaylon and a throw away line about him not really caring what tone of day they play because the owner isn’t telling him he should gets this much attention lol so ready for this season to be done...
Probably shouldn't log on then.

I'm guilty as well.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Im just saying there’s so many legitimate critiques of Jaylon him not caring what time of day he plays because it’s not his job to care isn’t one of them

And if you had asked every member of the 53 man roster about it at that time, how many would know the answer? Probably not many.

The difference with Jaylon is that it happened in front of cameras and then social media accounts used part of his answer to get clicks.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally I wish they would play more early games.
Living in the east it is a pain to watch a long night game and then get up early for work.
Plus it stinks waiting all day until the game starts.

I know this has nothing to do with the optics and money as it was talked about.

Just my personal preference.

Good early game, then I can do what I want the rest of the day or evening.