Video: Jaylon Smith on His New Role

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not a single reference to "Hot Boyz". I wish The Swipe would similarly disappear.

But he gives a good interview. He should give more of them. I got a better impression of him here than all the Swipe, Hot Boyz, and merchandizing he was doing last year.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not a single reference to "Hot Boyz". I wish The Swipe would similarly disappear.

But he gives a good interview. He should give more of them. I got a better impression of him here than all the Swipe, Hot Boyz, and merchandizing he was doing last year.
This team is going to be more focused this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
thank you Jaylon, been saying it forever, "at the end of the day it comes done to the players making plays, regardless of scheme"

And its been why you have been wrong forever.

When you finally figure out that coaching matters, let us all know. We listened to your Garrett is great drivel for 14 years.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Long way to go before this dude wins me over.

Sorry.

I completely agree. Me guy. No dawg in him. More concerned about looking cool than being a mean NFL LBer. I used to like the guy. Now I see him as a total fraud.

cern

Reaction score

If he only swipes after a good play, i hope we see it over and over. Same for feed me. And wolf howls. Just so we're winning.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Schemes put players in position to make plays.

Yep, the fact that LVE will be playing the MLB spot and Jaylon the weak side might be the ticket to better LB play. Let's hope so. :)

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score
Schemes put players in position to make plays.
schemes may put players in a position but they still must make the plays, and all players have to make plays outside of schemes, because no scheme works just as it's drawn up because the other team and players are trying to beat your scheme, at the end of the day it's about the players makers plays