Jaylon Smith post game interview

fivetwos

Reaction score
"Its all love"

Meaning Jerry will never cut me. He doesnt ever realize how bad he is.

Same as when he celebrates at the wrong time.

He is right tough. He is untouchable.

NO idea how any coach is supposed to succeed here.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
He gets told how great he is all the time at the country club.

Yup, the zero accountability club. The fact he walks around like he is a franchise player tells you how terrible this staff and front office is. Do they not show him tape every week of being out of position or getting owned in pass coverage? Unable to shed blocks ect?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So the tool who swiped on what the idiot thought were plays that stopped the Football Giants from a drive thinks he did good? Cowboys football at it's best.

Stargazing

Reaction score
Ok so im.sure by now you all heard Jaylon Smith's post game remarks. A reporter asked him if he expects to.be back. Well Jalyen was so taken a back and so surprised by this question. He said well duh do you guys watch my film? See that's Jaylen in a nut shell. I swear I wish Charles Haley was on this team. Hayley would hang Jaylen on a post somewhere if he dodnt kick his *** first. However the real problem is how and why is Jaylen allowed to feel the way he feels? How is it that Jaylen is so so so confident that he dares question anyone about his play and says watch the video. Ha lol. That's embarrassing. That's the culture of the Cowboys and it's not changing anytime soon. This is the problem with this organization.

jsb357

Reaction score
all the fat from his fat-n-happy contract has gone to his head

Cmac

Reaction score
For a dude that's so concerned about his "brand", he is the most tone deaf and PR-clueless person I have ever seen.
You may want to see an optometrist.....when looking at this team.

ICP

Reaction score
I said this in the other thread but when your Owner/GM calls you a 'Cornerstone' of the team why would you be worried?

Cmac

Reaction score
there is no one to check him in the locker room because he is one of the leaders. wich is a big problem for a team who like to talk and brag about their culture.
I thought Coach was the leader? What am I missing? Shouldn't he be the leader you guys say he is to put Jaylon in check and teach the other LBs?