RELEASED Jaylon Smith released

glimmerman

Reaction score
Players know who can play and who can’t. This is almost a message like you’re not safe no matter your salary.
Why now and not before the season starts. If he is paid anyways then bench him. His snaps in the last 2 weeks went way down. Maybe another issue.

Proof

Reaction score
I feel bad for the man, football is a ruthless business. Good luck Jaylon

yeah. obviously he’s a shell of his former self and something needed to be done, but it still kinda sucks on a personal level. his draft night phone call was one of my favorites.

Last edited:

J817

Reaction score
I do understand the injury risk— but was there no other way to utilize him this year? Extra pass rusher?

Don’t kill me on the comments…I totally get it he’s been awful. Just trying to come to terms with the timing of this.

Maybe they see the young guys are better than expected…

The team looks better than expected. They don’t want to waste snaps on inferior players. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
spiderman-crying.gif
Grow up some.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seriously, I need to be put on this forum's Ring of Honor because I was calling-out Jaylon back in 2019, but the deniers wouldn't believe it.

BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Check my reciepts.

Nobody hated Jaylon more than me or earlier than me. But lets not argue. Its guys like us that keep the football IQ higher than it should be on here. :yourock:

SackMaster

Reaction score
I think that’s overblown IMO. Outside of Lawrence, Lewis and Brown it’s all new fresh blood on defense.

I doubt Lewis and Brown are super pro Smith. It would be Tank IMO
Not worried either way.

Again, we seem to have mature players, and as long as we have those mature players in those key leadership (player) positions, we should be good-to-go.
:thumbup: