RELEASED Jaylon Smith released

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jaylon did leave skid marks on it, but you can hold onto that number to honor the likes of Chuck Howley and Randy White

Man...you ain't right:laugh:Serious though, Mods. If it an be done....please...just do it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This quote reminds me of when he went on twitter and on camera to complain that the was robbed of a pro bowl nomination. The 2 players that got nominated for his position where literally 2 hall of famers....... (Bobby Wagner and Luke Kuechly). The amount of arrogance and delusion is unbelieveable

"just doing my thing. Making plays sideline to sideline with speed. leading the team"

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
My guess is that a lot of the Lawrence Fanboys are sweating bullets right now. Probably checking to see if Lawrence has money guaranteed for injury next year. If he does, he might not be back this year.
Lawrence is no where near in danger compared to Jaylon. He's not getting sacks but he serves a purpose. Jaylon couldn't do anything

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Putting the surprise of the move aside, I am not mad at the team for making it. It feels like a sign of making decisions to better the team not just keep your favorites around as its been for so long. I can live with that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just heard Jaylon was mouthy and disruptive in the locker room due to lack of playing time. If true? This quick release is starting to make sense.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Like I said before, coming back from that injury and with the way he played in 2018. Thought we got a steal, but the last 2 seasons and especially 2020, man it’s just time to move on, Cox should get more playing time too

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Lawrence is no where near in danger compared to Jaylon. He's not getting sacks but he serves a purpose. Jaylon couldn't do anything

You sure about that? He has a huge base salary next year. Something like $21M. Cowboys are already eating a huge chunk ($10M) this year while he is hurt.