RELEASED Jaylon Smith released

lostar2009

Reaction score
Um….don’t get that. He’s been a decidedly average NFL linebacker this year playing a lower number of snaps. You already owe him all his money this season and you’re not going to get anyone better off the street.

Just seems like a pointless move that only hurts depth

They might want to play Cox? He look good in PreSeason.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I sure hope Smith getting cut doesn't become a race thing given LVE's poor showings....wouldn't be surprised...already heard callers on post games asking aloud why Smith is being singled out, while LVE isn't....be patient, LVE will and should be next if he doesn't pick it up soon.
Hmmmmm

mmohican29

Reaction score
Support the move . Timing is very, very

But maybe now everyone on the roster will understand that the old ways are over.

You will play well, or you will be out. Your perception of your play is not the reality of the quality of it.

He did himself no favors I think with his team leadership role: the clothes, the sunglasses, the stench of his play.

I think Quinn & McCarthy just made the roster even edgier.

The funny part of it is to me is: he hasn't been nearly as bad as '19 and '20 Jaylon Smith.

God knows I think he's a bum. Go back and read my posts. I loathe the player.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
True...unless Jaylon was on the field. Then you knew they were running right at him for a nice 7 or 8 yard gain every time.

Every time huh? That's an exaggeration. We're losing depth in favor of a bunch of guys who haven't proven they can last a full schedule, some of which have played minimal meaningful football. This is a problem that could bite us in the rear later in the season. His salary is already guaranteed. Why now?

NotForLong

Reaction score
dumb-huh.gif
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao: