Jaylon Smith: Relentless Effort, Heart of a Champion

Cmac

Reaction score
Are we placing blame, single-handedly to Jaylon again.......someone needs to be at Lenscrafter tomorrow, if you can't find more names to attribute the mess to.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Are we placing blame, single-handedly to Jaylon again.......someone needs to be at Lenscrafter tomorrow, if you can't find more names to attribute the mess to.
Nah, he is part of a cast of losers, though it is somewhat strange to watch a dude celebrate his PI call like he made a big play.

Cmac

Reaction score
Nah, he is part of a cast of losers, though it is somewhat strange to watch a dude celebrate his PI call like he made a big play.
I agree, totally out of positiong & celebrating.....but I saw linemen get manhandled, corners failing to engage on end runs, coverages soft & weak, and simply no one, and I do mean no one making a play.....ALL DAY.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I agree, totally out of positiong & celebrating.....but I saw linemen get manhandled, corners failing to engage on end runs, coverages soft & weak, and simply no one, and I do mean no one making a play.....ALL DAY.
I don't think anyone can argue against the fact that the entire defense blows.

bewp7

Reaction score
no offense to jaylon as a person because he seems like a good guy but i have never hated a football player more in my life lol. he is every thing wrong with this franchise personified.

defense gives up a 40 yard run but jaylon gets the tackle? theres jaylon dancing and celebrating like he won the super bowl. it is awful to watch!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Dallas would take roughly a $16M cap hit by trading him based on dead money versus team cap hit but if a team offered anything viable in terms of a draft pick (doubt we would fetch a 2nd but perhaps a 3rd) it may be worth it to send a big message.
OMG...a 3rd round pick? Is that you Jerry? Of we cut him today...I would be surprised if he ever played a down in the NFL again! He's that bad!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who all saw Jaylon jamming out to the stadium music on the sideline after committing pass interference?

That tells you everything you need to know about the pos. Jaylon “Mail it In” Smith is his new name. It’s disgusting