Jaylon Smith: Relentless Effort, Heart of a Champion

Kaiser

Reaction score
You thought San Luis Obispo was next to Fresno you dunce, lol.

No, I said you are a loser that lives in a Fresno trailer park. The proof is you stalking me but refusing to list your own quote unquote accomplishments.

You are the loser that said SLO is in the center of California but somehow not in Central California, while saying that hick town is just like Santa Barbara.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I will weigh in on California geography. I live on the opposite coast but travel to CA often for work. I despise the state with all my being but no one can deny it’s the prettiest state in the country. LA has turned into a hell scape over the past few years but head a little south and San Diego is just amazing. The good people are still hanging on there so there is some hope. I travel to Carlsbad quite a bit. Great old surfing town. Heading East my buddy “retired” to Palm
Desert. It’s God Country out there. I love the mountains and the desert. Great golf. He loves it there but hates the politics. North of LA you got your Santa Barbara. Simply amazing. Top prettiest towns in America, no doubt. I used to travel to SF a lot when my employer was head quartered there. Stayed in the St Regis and used to shuffle down Howard St. Loved SF. True story Pink was chasing her kid in the St Regis and plowed into me. She was much hotter in person. Tiny and in shape. Another buddy of mines brother had a place in Truckee. Amazing. Great trout fishing in Truckee. SF now is in a major downward spiral. Homelessness is out of control. I have also been to San Jose, Bakersfield and Fresno. California’s bigger cities are meh. I worry about CA. Have a ton of great memories there.

The End

LA hates crank soreheads like you right back. And saying "I hate LA but I saw Pink once" is pretty pathetic.

PS - you claimed you had me on Ignore and bragged about it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
LA hates crank soreheads like you right back. And saying "I hate LA but I saw Pink once" is pretty pathetic.

PS - you claimed you had me on Ignore and bragged about it.

How is I hate LA but had Pink run into me pathetic? I was attempting to add some levity to the discussion. I took everyone off ignore as an act of global solidarity during difficult times. You however remain such a hateful little guy. Always worked up. I can picture you...homely, alone, afraid...it makes me sad.

Kaiser

Reaction score
How is I hate LA but had Pink run into me pathetic? I was attempting to add some levity to the discussion. I took everyone off ignore as an act of global solidarity during difficult times. You however remain such a hateful little guy. Always worked up. I can picture you...homely, alone, afraid...it makes me sad.

Translation, you lied about having me on Ignore. And your post calling LA a hellscape was "levity" because you took a 30 second break from starting Jerry Jones threads.

Got it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Translation, you lied about having me on Ignore. And your post calling LA a hellscape was "levity" because you took a 30 second break from starting Jerry Jones threads.

Got it.

Not at all my confused little friend. Perhaps not to you but I mentioned to several others that I disposed of the ignore list. Glad I did too. You will just have to take my word on that. Now I used to banter with you quite a bit. You lathered up pretty quick so it just got boring. Still I imagine you pounding on the keyboard. Hating the mirror. I truly was trying to make a joke, although everything I said is 100 pct accurate. If it upset you I am deeply sorry. Maybe get a warm glass of milk it will help.

mrmojo

Reaction score
It's hard to watch the guy play, makes you wonder if he watches any film. They were saying the arizona safety was constantly studying film and is why he was in position to create turnovers.....our players....not so much so.

Big_D

Reaction score
It's hard to watch the guy play, makes you wonder if he watches any film. They were saying the arizona safety was constantly studying film and is why he was in position to create turnovers.....our players....not so much so.

They got run over by the Rams and never watched the film on that game? lol That's what we're dealing with here. Jaylon needs to go. But he'll be back next year and we can pretend once again he might actually be good before reality kicks in week 1.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jaylon is a fraud and poster boy for everything wrong with the Dallas Cowboys.

Plus I cant stand his stupid cliches in almost every sentence he speaks. Dude has a really low IQ.
Notre Dame education folks.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I will weigh in on California geography. I live on the opposite coast but travel to CA often for work. I despise the state with all my being but no one can deny it’s the prettiest state in the country. LA has turned into a hell scape over the past few years but head a little south and San Diego is just amazing. The good people are still hanging on there so there is some hope. I travel to Carlsbad quite a bit. Great old surfing town. Heading East my buddy “retired” to Palm
Desert. It’s God Country out there. I love the mountains and the desert. Great golf. He loves it there but hates the politics. North of LA you got your Santa Barbara. Simply amazing. Top prettiest towns in America, no doubt. I used to travel to SF a lot when my employer was head quartered there. Stayed in the St Regis and used to shuffle down Howard St. Loved SF. True story Pink was chasing her kid in the St Regis and plowed into me. She was much hotter in person. Tiny and in shape. Another buddy of mines brother had a place in Truckee. Amazing. Great trout fishing in Truckee. SF now is in a major downward spiral. Homelessness is out of control. I have also been to San Jose, Bakersfield and Fresno. California’s bigger cities are meh. I worry about CA. Have a ton of great memories there.

The End

Wow, you have been up and down the state. St. Regis is good stuff.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No, I said you are a loser that lives in a Fresno trailer park. The proof is you stalking me but refusing to list your own quote unquote accomplishments.

You are the loser that said SLO is in the center of California but somehow not in Central California, while saying that hick town is just like Santa Barbara.

My gosh you are an unabashed liar, lulz.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Not at all my confused little friend. Perhaps not to you but I mentioned to several others that I disposed of the ignore list. Glad I did too. You will just have to take my word on that. Now I used to banter with you quite a bit. You lathered up pretty quick so it just got boring. Still I imagine you pounding on the keyboard. Hating the mirror. I truly was trying to make a joke, although everything I said is 100 pct accurate. If it upset you I am deeply sorry. Maybe get a warm glass of milk it will help.

Good news everyone! Whyjerry discovered cannabis edibles!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
What a loser. Him, Zeke, DLaw and Crawford don't seem to care any longer. They all got paid big extensions, knowing it is their last one and frankly are coasting for an easy check. Screw all 4 of them. None of the have the same passion they once did.

I think Zeke cares. He makes the effort.

Jaylon, no.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Then post where I said SLO was next to Fresno. You can't, because you lied.

You sincerely stupid imbecile.

You're whole schtick has been trying to place me in "Central Cali" with Fresno, Bakersfield, et cetera.

Why the hell else would you reference those places unless you didn't think San Luis Obispo was right next to them?

You then tried to pivot after being educated that San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Monterey, Ventura, are all Central Coast cities.

Only moron would think a city within 5 miles of the Pacific ocean is somehow geographically the same as Fresno.