Jaylon Smith. What the heck

Blackrain

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

And how the hell was that not some type of unsportsman like conduct penalty.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Any insight on that would be appreciated I'm at a loss

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Haha I reminded that a few times, it was weird.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

"That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off."

nah

1972COWBOY

Reaction score

MONDAY NIGHT RAW ?????

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I really hope it gets GIF'd

black label

Reaction score

:laugh:

Q_the_man

Reaction score
How is this guy still in the league? Imagine watching tape and you see your own teammate drop the people's elbow on you :laugh:.
He does it multiple times a game too
I bet you haven't watched 1 Giants game all year other than when they play the Cowboys.

If so tell me another game you saw him jump on top of a pile Mr he does it 2 times a game

bigE79

Reaction score

He did that **** when he was playing here,then got up and acted like he won the game.. idiot