Jaylon Smith. What the heck

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That should have been a penalty the play was over and he comes flying in WWE style. With all the flags thrown on us would be nice to call the penalties they committed.

So much for player safety.

Carson

Reaction score
I just heard Jim Ross

“from the top rope” and “stop the damn match!”

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

And how the hell was that not some type of unsportsman like conduct penalty.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Any insight on that would be appreciated I'm at a loss

Should've been a penalty

The Natural

Reaction score
Oline was moving the pile so he jumped in and obviously missed the target. Its a much ado about nothing play that we’re only talking about because of the name.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Anybody see him pancake Tyler on the opening drive of the 2nd half? Snap was at 11:32 of the 3rd QT. Surprised me.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

He's just a spaz, that's his entire style of play. Jaylon is constantly spazzing out all over the field.

mahoneybill

Reaction score

should have been incessant roughness

LocoBates

Reaction score
He did that **** when he was playing here,then got up and acted like he won the game.. idiot
Yes I remember that play when he was with Dallas, one of the last games he played before Dallas wisely cut ties with him

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

LOL, told my brother and law, was he trying out for WWF.