Jaylon Smith. What the heck

Brooksey

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

And how the hell was that not some type of unsportsman like conduct penalty.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Any insight on that would be appreciated I'm at a loss

He's a nutty kind of guy

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
looks like he's interviewing for the most disliked player in the NFL. shrugs, he doesn't have to interview.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Jalen's play should have clearly been a penalty and there wasn't even any replay of Micah's supposed roughing of the passer.

For Thanksgiving Day game that was pretty sloppily officiated,
But I'll have to say it was out done by the horrendous commentary those two are a couple of morons.

And I don't know who was doing the replay but I don't understand why we didn't see what Micah did.

All we saw him was pacing up and down the sidelines thoroughly pissed off

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I was waiting on him to run out on the field when the Cowboys make a defensive play and push someone out of the picture so he could be in on the fun. oh well.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but that should have been a penalty. In what world is it OK to "jump from the top rope" on a downed player?

On that note, I used to like Jaylon Smith, the person, but he was acting like a jackwagon this game. I saw him trying to jaw at Zeke on one play and I was happy to Zeke just straight up ignore him and walk away.

conner01

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

And how the hell was that not some type of unsportsman like conduct penalty.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Any insight on that would be appreciated I'm at a loss
What it should have been was a penalty