Jaylon Smith. What the heck

visionary

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

And how the hell was that not some type of unsportsman like conduct penalty.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Any insight on that would be appreciated I'm at a loss

that should have been a penalty

Aven8

Reaction score
He was trying to get an assist on a tackle for the stay sheet. So embarrassing still

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Dumb players do....dumb things. :popcorn:

A smart HC would cut him...just to make an example.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I was waiting on a flag for coming in way too late too. Shocked there was none. Was just hoping Pollard didn't get hurt on that one mostly, stupid stuff like that is how guys get hurt, we don't need Pollard hurt.

ZiggyStardust

Reaction score
If he was trying for a dirty hit…..it makes no sense.

if he was trying to pad his tackle total…it makes slightly more sense but still very little.

it really was like a wrestling move for no reason at all. They should have thrown a flag without awarding us yards or a down and just used the mic time to call him a clown.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He did that all the time here. He loved diving into a pile after the play was over or wildly jumping left and right trying to tip passes 10 ft out of his reach. His game , since Jerry gave him all that money , was to show energy, faux effort, and limit physical contact to prolong his career and avoid injury. It was comical at times. Probably the fastest rise and fall of any cowboy player I can remember. Jerry loved this guy and nobody hangs onto drafted guys like Jerry. So, you can imagine how bad he had to be to get cut midseason no less.

He washed out of GB almost immediately and I guess he has the Giants fooled at the moment.

Plankton

Reaction score
the-rock-the-peoples-elbow.gif

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
didn't they used to call that piling on. I don't think I've seen that called in years , but this way easily the most blatant one imaginable. if he was wearing a cowboy jersey they would have flagged it!!!!
nah, he used to jump on the pile all the time when with Dallas to try and get tackle assist stats. It's his signature move.