Jaylon Smith. What the heck

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

And how the hell was that not some type of unsportsman like conduct penalty.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Any insight on that would be appreciated I'm at a loss
Love Jaylon. He had his professional career derailed during the last game of his college career by a devastating injury. He never gave up and fought all the way back to respectability. That’s a mentally strong man and deserves no criticism. Good seeing him make some plays

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what in the hell Jalen Smith was doing leaping into the pile like an all-star wrestler with a flying elbow.

That was absolute lunacy. That ranks right up with Mike Tyson biting evander holyfield's ear off.

Dak got a nice open field block on Jaylon one play.
Sweet.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score

This is one of my favorites from Jaylon...

In this game he was doing the same things. There were plays in the first half where he took himself into the wrong gap, and the only thing he touched was one of his own player's back of their jersey.

When I saw it I could only say, "Jaylon doing Jaylon things." He lost his job here in Dallas because he was found to be lacking in recognition. He hasn't found a cure for that condition.

Honestly there is better things for him to do than play football, but this game keep his Clear Eye View social media platform going.

plymkr

Reaction score

Trash play by a trash player. As much as I want to respect Jaylon the person he pulls a trash move like this.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I bet you haven't watched 1 Giants game all year other than when they play the Cowboys.

If so tell me another game you saw him jump on top of a pile Mr he does it 2 times a game

"Wow, that's about a nine on the tension scale, Rube."

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He just looked so stupid doing that I had to laugh. Actually looked like he tried to brace himself when he landed so nobody was getting hurt. Maybe he just wanted to look like he was around the play again.

I chuckled too.. Couldn't help myself.. There can be no rational explanation for it. But I am definitely going on the Giants team site to see if he has one.. If nothing else his rationalization should be entertaining.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Love Jaylon. He had his professional career derailed during the last game of his college career by a devastating injury. He never gave up and fought all the way back to respectability. That’s a mentally strong man and deserves no criticism. Good seeing him make some plays
Lol anybody can get criticized and Jaylon definitely earned it today

T-RO

Reaction score

These kinds of posts again show Rockport's keen eye and wisdom. I missed it at first, but with Rockport's guidance I came to see a true playmaker at work. :rolleyes:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I said it before Jaylon was cut by the Cowboys. The best thing that could ever happen is if he got picked up by an NFCE team.

NotForLong

Reaction score
:flagwave: . . . I 100% agree with you Rockport . . . Keep fighting Jaylon