Twitter: Jaylon Smith will play

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Jaylon will run around confused as to where he is supposed to be, something he excelled at the last couple of years.

Batman1980

Reaction score
“Play” air quotes

2EmieVP

Bigdog

Reaction score
Pollard is pleading with the medical team to let him play. It will be big payday for him.

Cydios

Reaction score
Well, Jaylon knows this team more than others. He'll know the play calls and I'm sure he's relaying that to his coaches.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, Jaylon knows this team more than others. He'll know the play calls and I'm sure he's relaying that to his coaches.

He might have a good game...maybe surprise us. I think he wants to go all NFL teams, one at a time to sell his product, he might be a factor trying to go after an injured Zeke. It would be a clown show...drop leg against bad knee...

Last edited:

links18

Reaction score
Well, might as well not bother watching now. We can't win.

plasticman

Reaction score
Can't wait to see his impressive ability to shed Zack Martin and deliver a hit on Zeke running full speed.

At least that's what Jaylon will be fantasizing.

In reality, Zeke gained 10 yards after which he was gang tackled by 3-4 Giants. Five seconds later you see Jaylon finally catching up as he leaps in front of the cameras screaming and beating his chest like he single handedly tackled Zeke behind the line for a 5 yard loss.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Mods, please fix thread title: Jaylon will not be playing Sunday….he will be on the field wearing a Giant’s jersey and running away from Cowboy players until our player is down in a pile.

Redline360

Reaction score
If KM doesn't run right at Jaylon whenever he's on the field god help us.