Twitter: Jaylon Smith will play

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I think Jaylons agent contacted the Giant to just play against the Cowboys as a psycological ploy of some sort.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Good lord how bad can the Giants LB Corp be?

It does make you wonder...

They bring in a guy who was dropped after a couple of weeks in GB, hadn't played in a few games after that, sign the guy to the practice team on Friday and then say he'll play with the team two days later?

I get the fact that it's defense, not offense, but on the positive side for J Smith, if he looks lost on the defense on what he's supposed to do, at least he'll have a decent excuse with only being with the team for like what, 3 or 4 days? You can't help but think what Green Bay saw to drop him so quick.

That said, kudos for sticking with it and not giving up.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It does make you wonder...

They bring in a guy who was dropped after a couple of weeks in GB, hadn't played in a few games after that, sign the guy to the practice team on Friday and then say he'll play with the team two days later?

I get the fact that it's defense, not offense, but on the positive side for J Smith, if he looks lost on the defense on what he's supposed to do, at least he'll have a decent excuse with only being with the team for like what, 3 or 4 days? You can't help but think what Green Bay saw to drop him so quick.

That said, kudos for sticking with it and not giving up.

Spotrac lists it as a 1 year deal. 990k.

Good to see the #JaylonHaters are back.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
giphy.webp

Our run game just got better today.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Spotrac lists it as a 1 year deal. 990k.

Good to see the #JaylonHaters are back.
I always supported Jaylon and rooted for him until the last game he played for team, that being said it’s undeniable he is beyond washed , and THAT being said he’ll probably have a career game today (cowboys’ luck).

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he runs down and pushes guys out of the way to celebrate with the cowboy's defense like before. lol

Carson

Reaction score
I always supported Jaylon and rooted for him until the last game he played for team, that being said it’s undeniable he is beyond washed , and THAT being said he’ll probably have a career game today (cowboys’ luck).
I don’t think he plays much. He literally signed, went through a walkthrough and today is game day.

They likely have a few sub packages in which he will play. But I only expect him to play 5-10 snaps

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What's the over - under that he swipes accidentally when Dallas makes a play?

Creeper

Reaction score
This is a sign of desperation on the part of the Giants. They hope they can capitalize on any ill feelings Jaylon has towards the Cowboys. They are hoping he is going to play angry football against his old teammates. But if anyone knows how to take advantage of Jaylon it should be the Cowboys. The Giants are hoping because Jaylon practiced against the Cowboys for the last few years he will have an advantage against them.

Then again, after just a few days, how can the Giants seriously play Jaylon more than a few plays?

DZSierra

Reaction score
Of course I couldn't see the game where I live.

Looking at the stats of the game, it does appear that Jaylon had better numbers than Micha. Seriously, did Micha not make any plays?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Of course I couldn't see the game where I live.

Looking at the stats of the game, it does appear that Jaylon had better numbers than Micha. Seriously, did Micha not make any plays?

Oh so he did play. I never hear Jaylon Mentioned.