Twitter: Jaylon Smith working out at AWP Sports

ghst187

Reaction score
I hope Jerry has invested in a state of the art leg brace to solve the drop foot issue.

I'm designing a pair for myself with electronics and carbon fiber. They're going to allow me to run a 4.1 forty.

With springs and hydraulics I presume?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I'll say this much about the kid....he has sure come to the right organization if you want to grow your personal brand or promote yourself. I have nothing against the kid. Seems like a real hard worker. I am pulling for him to regain full health. But all I really want to know is....are the health issues you had that kept you from playing your rookie season completely resolved? Until they are....none of the cryptic tweets, workout videos or high praise from people that have seen you "workout" mean much to me.

And yes....I am still bitter that we did not win a playoff game this year. And my excitement for this organization has dulled. I have been a fan for close to 40 years...so the "experience" of a big fancy stadium, top notch stadium food and drinks, party passes, go go dancers, lingerie shops, art exhibits, state of the art practice facility, best TE in NFL history, best OL in the NFL, best RB in the NFL, best rookie QB in the history of the NFL, best rookie class ever, yada, yada, yada....does not move my needle. Because another season has come to an end...without any playoff success. So again...because I am Cowboy fan....I hope the young man is all everyone is saying he is...but wake me up when he has the pads on and is contributing to us WINNING games.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I hope Jerry has invested in a state of the art leg brace to solve the drop foot issue.

I'm designing a pair for myself with electronics and carbon fiber. They're going to allow me to run a 4.1 forty.
Give a pair to Romo on his way out the door.

He's going to need them wherever he's going.

He's going to find out life is going to be difficult wherever he ends up as there ain't no OL or Zeke or Dez or Witten going with him.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So why is the brace such an issue? I guess the drop foot may affect lateral movement?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I'll say this much about the kid....he has sure come to the right organization if you want to grow your personal brand or promote yourself. I have nothing against the kid. Seems like a real hard worker. I am pulling for him to regain full health. But all I really want to know is....are the health issues you had that kept you from playing your rookie season completely resolved? Until they are....none of the cryptic tweets, workout videos or high praise from people that have seen you "workout" mean much to me.

And yes....I am still bitter that we did not win a playoff game this year. And my excitement for this organization has dulled. I have been a fan for close to 40 years...so the "experience" of a big fancy stadium, top notch stadium food and drinks, party passes, go go dancers, lingerie shops, art exhibits, state of the art practice facility, best TE in NFL history, best OL in the NFL, best RB in the NFL, best rookie QB in the history of the NFL, best rookie class ever, yada, yada, yada....does not move my needle. Because another season has come to an end...without any playoff success. So again...because I am Cowboy fan....I hope the young man is all everyone is saying he is...but wake me up when he has the pads on and is contributing to us WINNING games.
Feel the same way and right with you in years as a fan. I'm not in the mood for "oh well" wait till next year. Still burns me this team was not prepared and left the formula which made this a successful season.