Twitter: Jaylon wants to wear 9

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Ill put it like this

If you believe the failures of this team during the Romo era, were solely/mostly on him, then you are wrong.

He delivered perfectly fine against Detroit and GB in his last two playoff games. His teammates let him down as usual
You’re a low Iq man with an inferiority complex who looks up to mediocre guys like Tony. Get it together and have some pride. Boy.

ew

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No. 2nd best qb to ever play for dallas vs most embarrassing cowboy to suit up? No thank you

Leaf / carpenter > lamelawn

dckid

Reaction score
The added bonus to this request is watching the inevitable pissing match between Romo haters and Romo lovers.
Yup... haha
At least Danny took us to three championship games. No one cares if #11 is worn.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I didn’t ignore it I said you’d still have a issue with Jaylon even if he did swipe...am I wrong? If he played poorly you’d be ok with him just as long as he didn’t swipe?

You’re obsession with the swipe is funny. I’ve written pretty well thought out ideas on the guy. I feel like he was a feel good story and liked the guy. Now I feel like his game has regressed but he does a lot of things that I don’t enjoy...ie a lot of his media etc is about promotion. I never hear him talk about he or the team improving. You are trying to nail me and others with a label that doesn’t fit. You were lol’ing earlier saying I never liked the guy, which is completely untrue. I’ve never butted heads with you here but you are trying to paint my issues with him as some sort of agenda on the guy when it’s pretty simple. He doesn’t perform up to the standards of his contract or his self promotion. What happened to just putting your head down and getting better? There are many guys like this on the team and the Cowboys are fine with it. If he had a great year and actually played vs talking this year I’d be happy for the guy. So people need to learn to grow up. But until then I’m just stating how I feel

Qcard

Reaction score
Yup... haha
At least Danny took us to three championship games. No one cares if #11 is worn.
Danny White's Legion will ALWAYS have Championship Trump Card.

If Danny had gone to 1 Superbowl and won, He'd given Troy for 2nd best QB behind Roger.

Danny was a Dog and a stud!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Why would #9 get retired if #88 didn’t?

tony accomplished nothing.

Romo hate running at a full 10?! If you really read what I said you would know I was not speaking specifically about Tony and just what I think is Jerry's opinion on any wearing the number.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Romo hate running at a full 10?! If you really read what I said you would know I was not speaking specifically about Tony and just what I think is Jerry's opinion on any wearing the number.
If Micheal Irvin’s number is not retired why would Romo‘s be?

Irvin was actually a considered an all time great at his position. Romo? Was he ever even a top 10 quarterback from the 2000’s to the early 2010’s?

Brady
Farve
Manning
Rodgers
Wilson
Rivers
Brees
Warner
Big Ben
Mcnabb
Eli
McNair
Richy G

all had much better careers and accolades. Some with even worse owners and coaching staffs like the raiders. He’s an average quarterback in the age of golden ones. Rookies like Justin Herbert are coming out and already putting up better numbers than Romo ever did with significantly worse OL.

KB1122

Reaction score
54 was worn by Chuck Howley and Randy White, two SB MVPs, who were considerably better players than Tony Romo.

The idea that he would be dishonoring #9 with his play while he wears 54 is funny.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our season hangs in the balance of the decision that is made here. Choose wisely.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I would hope you took it as more than he swipes! That was a me thing I listed. It’s the attitude. Not accomplishing anything but acting like he has. As I said no self awareness like the injury celebration. That’s way more than one move especially when he acts like he’s all good. Honestly the other people you listed bother me too because the whole thing is the culture. It’s a culture of branding yourself without making a difference. Jerry allows it. “Hot Boyz” “Swipe” “Howl” “Feed Me”.....how about put your head down, stop missing plays and win when it counts. Be accountable
It is an entire NFL thing, not just a Cowboys thing. You can't point to a routine play in every NFL game where somebody celebrated something. It is no big deal at all.