Jaylon's Cut Cap Figure(s)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At the end of the day Jerry will give him a chance under Quinn.

I'm sure a big part of Quinn's selling in his interview was him saying he knows what to do with Jaylon and LVE...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
believe?

thats a big IF....

what if Quinn gets the most out of JS and LVE this season.. saying they are gone before they have shot at getting back on track is just fans wanting player gone as if its an automatic

facts are most likely if this year doesnt go well many high priced players will be moved either cut, traded, or asked to take a pay cut

zeke-replaced with pollard and added player
AC-replaced by gallup
LC- if his injurys is career threatened and he relapses well got to move on
TS-last shot at extending his career
Dlaw- time to put up or be gone, Gregory will hopefully shine in 16 game year
JS- welp
LVE-injuries' the new LEE wont get the same patience

big changes will happen and that includes if a relatively healthy teams somehow crashed and burns MM could be gone..a ot of big ifs..MM gets mulligan for the injuries' last year again in no offseason to speak of..he wont have that excuse this year..he was brought hired to take a Vet team and win now so if that doesnt happen we go younger on players and coaches..

And this is a aspect no one is factoring in I guess because people have written LVE and Jaylon off. Whether its a small chance or not....there is a possibility LVE or Jaylon or both of them flourish in Quinn's defense.....

We all sit here and talk about how Nolan sucks...how Maranelli sucked....and I'm not a fan of scapegoating the coaches for the sake of the players but if these coaches truly suck then it will not shock me at all to see some players on defense step up with better coaching and leadership.

Mannix

Reaction score
If this idiot doesn't start or get significant playing time, he is going to be a distraction like you've never seen before....I can't tell you how much I want this fool gone!!!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Pre-June 1st cut: $16,600,000
Post-June 1st cut: $9,800,000 ('21)
$6,800,000 ('22)

They committed to Jaylon staying this year when they let his salary guarantee in March.

Picking a starting quality LB was obviously on the table, and particularly Parsons, who looked likely to fall to us *and* who they claimed was the best defender in the draft. If not Parsons, maybe someone else. That we picked up quality LBs should be no shock. Known contingency when we kept Jaylon.