Jayron Kearse Is Now The Defensive Signal Caller

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jayron Kearse is all over the field and is such a big hitter! We were, really, lucky. :flagwave:
This dude came out of nowhere and even calls signals? Thank you, Dan Quinn! :grin:
Accordingly, it was said Quinn, was a bit taken aback by his surprising success!! :omg:

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
I agree. Kearse is playing more and more and continues to be more involved. I have to think they make a solid effort to keep him.
If they Don't sign Him this year and Heaven forbid Quinn leaves next year . . . More then likely Kearse is leaving with Dan

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For me Kearse has been the biggest surprise. When Dallas picked him up in FA I did not care for the move or the player. 7th rd pick who played special teams and was a backup player. Not exactly a guy I would be looking for to become my starting safety. Yet he has went out and been balling through out the season, really have been impressed with his play and hope to see his contract in Dallas extended.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whatever they did last week, they should keep doing. Aside from the first drive, they were great.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I agree. Kearse is playing more and more and continues to be more involved. I have to think they make a solid effort to keep him.
Definitely surprised by Kearse, prior to being here he was fundamentally lousy from my understanding,

Apparently he has come into his own and is not only leading but playing at a high level thus far.

Yes, makes sense to keep him if this play and leadership continue.