Signed by Cowboys Jayron Kearse re-signing with Cowboys

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Really disappointed in this signing.

I Could have been possibly 5th or 6th on the retweet and got a few Likes.

I would trade all my likes just to have a serious discussion about the signing.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think this is a fair deal. I suspect he was initially looking for close to 10 million on a year on a 4 to 5 year deal. Cowboys offered something close to the Hooker deal, he thought he was being lowballed. Then other offers didn't come in and then restarted talks with the Cowboys. Welcome back!

Flamma

Reaction score
Think we will see probably just one more fa signing on defense for DT. I doubt that the likes of Smith and Wagner are even in consideration.

Going by that signing, my instincts tell me Smith and Wagner aren't even a consideration. But what do they plan to do with the 20 million? Sit on it? Seems odd.

Jkyle

Reaction score
Another Great Value signing. I'm glad it wasn't another Ken Hamlin disaster. We signed him to like a & 15 milllion guarantee 6 year $39 million contract after he had one good season. And then he tanked.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Honestly this and Hooker staying makes me feel real good. If Diggs and Joseph grow together we got a set of DBs that can make things difficult for qbs

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Going by that signing, my instincts tell me Smith and Wagner aren't even a consideration. But what do they plan to do with the 20 million? Sit on it? Seems odd.
I believe the OL-Guard & Swing Tackle and Special Teams with a PK & maybe even a punter. That 20 million will evaporate rather quickly. You know Stephen is always about quantity over quality and covering themselves prior to the draft so they don't need to force a pick.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Average to below average safety. Never will see another Woody at safety in Dallas again. Nothing to see here.:thumbdown:

DallasMike

Reaction score
Good to see JK coming back. This was an important guy to bring back. Let's hope the dream of signing Wagner becomes real.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Average to below average safety. Never will see another Woody at safety in Dallas again. Nothing to see here.:thumbdown:

If we can spend some more money on pass rushers, and both our young corners become what we think they will, we can get by with some average safeties.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Great signing at a great price. Another good move. This was big.

I saw this guy get burned deep often last season so how is this a good signing???Never will forget him colliding with Diggs for the deep TD pass in that one game. I wish Jerry would judt go out and draft a great safety out of college.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I saw this guy get burned deep often last season so how is this a good signing???Never will forget him colliding with Diggs for the deep TD pass in that one game. I wish Jerry would judt go out and draft a great safety out of college.

If you can’t see how good kearse was for this defense last year I have no interest trying to explain it to you.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If we can spend some more money on pass rushers, and both our young corners become what we think they will, we can get by with some average safeties.

And what have average safeties done for Dallas since Woody and Roy???? Jimmy went out and traded or Free agent safeties doing our Super Bowl runs. Even with Deion and Kevin at corner. Jerry doesn't think its important though. Great defenses have great safeties. Not to forget Jerry doesn't even believe in drafting top big DT.:facepalm: I could go on ......:facepalm: